Bulls wrapping up this series, let's reflect

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Make no mistake, poor play by the Bulls is far more to blame for what we're seeing than the Bucks tearing it up. The shooting and turnovers have been downright atrocious at times. What difference does it make, though? Losses are losses. Looking lost on offense for large stretches against a good D is crippling. Milwaukee's offense sucks, so they should be able to overcome that, though. They need to match Milwaukee's defensive intensity, and I am amazed Thibs can't get them to do that. This team looks broken right now, and even if they were to squeak out this series (I think they might in Game 7 at home when the chips are down), Cleveland will beat them badly (even without Love). This sucks.

Yep. Thibs needs to go. The team is to talented to go down to the bucks. The coaching is the problem. I think the bucks are going to make history.

nobody said we were

but we don't have a shot in hell against Cleveland playing like this...even with no Love

I have never seen a team that plays down to their opponent like the Bulls. Never. Now Milwaukee has all the momentum and the defense to contain the Bulls on the perimeter with their length. It's embarrassing. I mean if it wasn't for the fact that half of Packers fans are Bulls fans, this would be ANOTHER bragging point that shitty state up north has on us. How many times can they make the same fucking mistakes over and over? How long is Thibbs gonna allow this shit without making an adjustment? It's absolute bullshit.

Cavs in 6

Bulls suck

I'm with prope. This team isn't going anywhere.

:drama: :walter:

Novak says Bulls win game 1, lose 2, win games 3 and 4, lose 5 in Cleveland, clinch at home in 6.

I HOPE HES RIGHT. I WILL LET THE MAN DO ANYTHING FOR A WEEK ON CCS!

:cookiemonster: :smug2: :thinking:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you did it again

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've asked for this to be deleted. Scoots being an ass. I'm so shocked.

Mitchapalooza

OMFG YOU JINXED EM. ALL YOUR FAULT. Not their own, YOURS

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was a LOT closer than all of the nerds predictions on here..

Doesn't change the knee jerk reactions that are knee jerky. Flame away flamers ;)

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
So you've come to terms with Thibs being gone next season?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
518324921-directly-above-shot-of-bicycle-reflector-gettyimages.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol. You guys are entertaining.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Everyone who thought Rose would play like this against Cleveland, please raise your hand. Yeah, right - bullshit. My prediction made sense at the time with the way they were looking against Milwaukee. Glad they've turned it around...I'm not like some a-holes on chicitysports that would rather be right than watch my team win.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
To be fair, Anytime's prediction could still be 100% correct.

In any case, calling people out in threads like this is bush-league. People post things when they're upset about how the team is playing; no need to try to make them look stupid by taking the time to sort out everyone who posted something you didn't agree with.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You jinxed us again Novak...:smh:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To be fair, Anytime's prediction could still be 100% correct.
Novak doesn't care for facts. Its just stupid because things change so much in the NBA game to game, series to series. The Bulls 100% looked like they were gonna get destroyed by the Cavs after the stinkers they kept putting up against the Bucks. All of the turnovers and stupid basketball. The Irving injury is so damn significant, it gives the Bulls life.

At the end of the day, some people base their predictions off of blind faith and others by what they see. Novak can take a big, deep whiff of those Chicago Bulls jockstraps but all ive seen is a beat up team who plays ugly basketball half the time and is just sneaking by in their wins. There was so much in their favor yesterday and they still lost. It takes a special kind of loser to do what they did last night.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
hey guys, noticed this was a novak thread and didn't read yet. is it good?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Figures the people who make emotional, outlandish statements would be the ones muddy when they get called out on it.

You guys live game to game instead of big picture. You saw a team struggling to beat the bucks. I saw a team playing inconsistent like they have ALL SEASON. They can get ice cold. Then get smoking hot.

Sorry not sorry? :dunno: