I would trade up to draft Frank Kaminsky!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Frank has like one fucking post move he does every single time

may have been effective in college but will be shut out in the pros

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
The way he handled himself against Kentucky and Duke showed me Frank will be just fine
If he can handle that he sure as he'll can handle Noah and Taj at this point.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Frank has like one fucking post move he does every single time

may have been effective in college but will be shut out in the pros

Nah man. If you think he only has one move, I have to question whether you actually watched him play, with all due respect.

He may end up being a bust, but it won't be because of a lack of post moves. That's the reason he was so effective in the college game---He has SO MANY post moves, fakes, twist arounds, belly ups, hooks, rolls, etc. It was hard to tell both where he's going next AND when and how he's going to let go of the ball.

I have no idea whether that'll translate to the pros because professionals are so much faster to react than his usual competition, but to say he has one move is patently untrue.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think he has anywhere near the post game Pau does. And he's like 30-40lbs lighter. People say Gasol is soft...imagine this dude.

The guy is not soft. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. As for his weight, he is a kid and gasol is a grown man. The same thing with Mirotic. When people get older they put on wieght as they fill out. He'll be a good pro big man.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only guy worth trading up for if you're the Bulls is Justise Winslow. Seriously the kid would be perfect for Chicago.

I also like Winslow to fit into the back court/SF rotation. very good two way player who sort of reminds me of Butler which is a great compliment.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The guy is not soft. He plays with a chip on his shoulder. As for his weight, he is a kid and gasol is a grown man. The same thing with Mirotic. When people get older they put on wieght as they fill out. He'll be a good pro big man.
He can be good, I'm just not convinced he'll be a post guy. He seems like a stretch 4/5 to me in the league. Not a bad thing, but I don't see him dominating the post or being a rim protector as a player. For the needs of this team, a guy like Winslow fits better.