It is Pretty Much Over Now ... Let's Start Offseason Talk

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
1. Will Thibodeau be fired and if so, who will be his replacement?
Honestly I don't think Thibs will get fired. What I'd hope for is for the Bulls to trade him to a lottery team for picks if we're going to move on from him as head coach of this basketball team.

2. Will the Bulls re-sign Butler? Yes, they'll resign him to the max and roll with him.

3. Who will GarPax sign this offseason? Someone who is an upgrade over MDJ, Brooks, & Captain Kirk. Someone who bolsters the bench or an athletic wing if we've decided that Tony Snell is not going to get any minutes increase. I think bringing in someone like Nicholas Batum to be the 3 & D guy.

4. Will GarPax trade for somebody?
If there's a trade to be had I think it's less for players and more for picks.

5. Finally, who will GarPax draft this year?
Personally, I'd try to get into the lottery and try to take a run at Justise Winslow, his NCAA & stretch run w/Duke was phenominal and he has so much room to grow. At 22, I'd imagine that the Bulls would consider taking the best wing player avaliable or taking an athletic big who they can groom like one of the LSU kids who came out early. I'd be interested in Bobby Portis from Arkansas. An active try hard like Montrez Harrell maybe. Maybe a combo guard or true point to back up Rose cheaply.