Potential Bulls Head Coaching Candidates

HCWS58

Liked Posts:
ISU alum here. If Hoiberg leaves Ames for Chicago I will lose my fucking mind. Cyclone fans have suffered enough throughout our sad history. Losing Fred would be too much to handle.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
as much as i like Hoiberg this guy on realgm avy has me laughing every time i see it

JV2diEB.gif

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
the first domino has fell

Magic will be hiring the poor mans thibs

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Do you really feel comfortable getting a college coach to coach a team that is still built pretty well enough for a title run?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Do you really feel comfortable getting a college coach to coach a team that is still built pretty well enough for a title run?

:snoop:

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Thibodeau Trade Scenarios

List your Thibodeau trade scenarios if you have any.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Here's one:

Send: Tom Thibodeau + 2015 Bulls 1st Round Pick (22nd Overall)

Receive: 2015 Nuggets 1st Round Pick (7th Overall)

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
not to be an asshole but stop with all the threads...theres a Armchair GM thread stickied for all this stuff

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
That's a weird comment to make on a thread that was created 5 days before the armchair GM thread existed. :shrug: I made a Hoiberg thread, and a mod turned it into this.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's a weird comment to make on a thread that was created 5 days before the armchair GM thread existed. :shrug: I made a Hoiberg thread, and a mod turned it into this.
AirGordon is referencing dreadpiratesroberts, who's thread was merged into here.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Heaven forbid similar topics get grouped together!

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
They're welcome to merge this into the armchair GM thread - I wouldn't care. I'm not one of those assholes that treats threads I make like they're my children.

Thunderfoot

Liked Posts:
If they are going to can Thibs, I'd hire Pippen to be head coach. I'd trade Rose if they can find a taker, and run offense thru Snell......don't laugh, it'll work.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
If they are going to can Thibs, I'd hire Pippen to be head coach. I'd trade Rose if they can find a taker, and run offense thru Snell......don't laugh, it'll work.

And hire John Paxson to be GM....Championship!

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Sounds like the Bulls are going to fire Thibs. The kicker is that they are going to wait until after all the obvious head coaching vacancies are filled. Wow, that would be a total dick move if that happened. This organization is dysfunctional.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
some interesting quotes from KC Johnson's article

according to multiple sources, some players didn't endorse Thibodeau's return in exit meetings with management

In fact, according to sources, some players have been making separate offseason plans for several summers instead of working out formerly at the Berto Center and now the Advocate Center to get a break from Thibodeau, who rarely leaves the practice facility.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sounds like the Bulls are going to fire Thibs. The kicker is that they are going to wait until after all the obvious head coaching vacancies are filled. Wow, that would be a total dick move if that happened. This organization is dysfunctional.
I think you're overestimating how much the Bulls management cares that he gets hired by one of those three teams.