Toews Is A Terrible Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're right, series over Hawks lose trade Toews be lucky to get a 5th rnd pick.

No... I think there would be a huge market for him. I bet Edmonton would pay big time to have him there for his "leadership" to all the young #1 picks.

Get rid of him before the whole league figures out his facade.

TCD

Liked Posts:
No... I think there would be a huge market for him. I bet Edmonton would pay big time to have him there for his "leadership" to all the young #1 picks.

He would ruin McDavid by killing his powerplay point totals.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha he's second on the team with 11 points this postseason you moron.

You should get better at trolling.

Points don't tell the whole story. So what? He's been cherrypicking like Kane and scored 11 points.

Defense?
Leadership?
Battling in the corners?

All the intangibles that a captain needs to have... he is not providing.

Just because someone has a differing view from the silly "groupthink" mentality that Hawks fans have doesn't mean they're trolling.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

That would do wonders for the cap, Sharp could stay and keep the wives happy.

TCD

Liked Posts:
TT should probably be elivated to top center in game 2 anyways. Kesler wouldn't be able to touch TT.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Your commitment to the act is almost impressive.

You should've seen at the start on the season where Carcillo scored his first goal before Toews. He magically became more valuable than everyone on the team.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
His last 4 games of the season are going to be as pathetic as his first 4 games.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Carcillo is the main reason the Hawks picked up any points to start the season. Probably 8 points all go to Carcillo. Without those 8 points early in the season the Hawks wouldn't have made the playoffs while waiting for fat toews to shed off the french fry pounds.

Could have used Carcillo today to show Toews how to calm the fuck down when he is being checked tightly. Toews head was in such a spin he couldnt take an easy pass without his hands shaking with the anxiety attacks he was having. Should have been brought to the dark room for some chill out time. Pump in some Enya give him some cucumbers for his eyes and chillax toews time.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but you're gonna HATE it when he's lifting the Cup at MSG when that last game ends.

The Hawks can't even solve Andersen.... you really think they have a chance against the BGITW?

th

TCD

Liked Posts:
Carcillo is the main reason the Hawks picked up any points to start the season. Probably 8 points all go to Carcillo. Without those 8 points early in the season the Hawks wouldn't have made the playoffs while waiting for fat toews to shed off the french fry pounds.

Could have used Carcillo today to show Toews how to calm the fuck down when he is being checked tightly. Toews head was in such a spin he couldnt take an easy pass without his hands shaking with the anxiety attacks he was having. Should have been brought to the dark room for some chill out time. Pump in some Enya give him some cucumbers for his eyes and chillax toews time.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't bring any negative views about the Hawks to this board or you'll be labeled a troll for not conforming to the hivemind mentality.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You're labeled a troll because....you're a fucking troll. It's not a label. It's calling a spade a spade.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Don't bring any negative views about the Hawks to this board or you'll be labeled a troll for not conforming to the hivemind mentality.

I mean, there's a difference between pointing out legitimate criticisms about this team and starting a thread called "Toews is a Terrible Captain" when said captain has won multiple Stanley Cups, gold medals, and several other individual awards. And you do that after the guy has one rough outing.

It'll just be real fun to bump this thread after the Toews wins his third Cup and I don't think you need two hands to count the number of players who were the captain for three Cup-winning teams.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, there's a difference between pointing out legitimate criticisms about this team and starting a thread called "Toews is a Terrible Captain" when said captain has won multiple Stanley Cups, gold medals, and several other individual awards. And you do that after the guy has one rough outing.

It'll just be real fun to bump this thread after the Toews wins his third Cup and I don't think you need two hands to count the number of players who were the captain for three Cup-winning teams.

IF the Hawks somehow manage to beat the Ducks and solve the BGITW it won't be because of Toews. He has given up and checked out.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Are you on meds? Serious question.

Status
Not open for further replies.