Toews Is A Terrible Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same Grimson that predicted Wings in 7 before the Hawks eliminated them and went on to win the cup in 2013. He really isn't a Hawks fan...he wears Rangers panties everyday with with a picture of Hank on the groin area.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Same Grimson that predicted Wings in 7 before the Hawks eliminated them and went on to win the cup in 2013. He really isn't a Hawks fan...he wears Rangers panties everyday with with a picture of Hank on the groin area.

Ahh, so this isn't a new thing that he does. Got it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

DMeatball also voted Hawks in 4... guess no one is allowed to be wrong ever?

At least I'm a real hockey fan that knew the Ducks wouldn't be a cakewalk... more than could be said for the mod troll.

I watch what's actually happening, not just what I want to see.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
DMeatball also voted Hawks in 4... guess no one is allowed to be wrong ever?

At least I'm a real hockey fan that knew the Ducks wouldn't be a cakewalk... more than could be said for the mod troll.

I watch what's actually happening, not just what I want to see.

Look at the title of this thread, which you started.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
yall *****s need jesus

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
And with that, I think we've hit the Internet Troll bingo. You guys have yourself an excellent evening.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Oh no the Nazi mods are all conspiring against Grim again lol. Couldn't possibly ever be anything he does.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Careful, the hive mind is listening. I'll be pulling for you buddy, don't let this internet message board persecution get you too down.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're labeled a troll because....you're a fucking troll. It's not a label. It's calling a spade a spade.

That's racist as fuck man. I mean, I know it's a hockey thread and probably only 3% of the participants are allowed to be black (in keeping with the stellar diversity of the current NHL) so the chances of offending someone is relatively small, but come on.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's dumbfounding, and interesting, is how Toews has sleepwalked himself to two Cups in two finals in the last five years and the BGITW, when he got to the Cup final (what happened?) he got his ass kicked, and then handed to him on a platter!

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What's dumbfounding, and interesting, is how Toews has sleepwalked himself to two Cups in two finals in the last five years and the BGITW, when he got to the Cup final (what happened?) he got his ass kicked, and then handed to him on a platter!

BGITW has no supporting cast and is doing everything by himself essentially.

You know that 7/9 of his wins this postseason have been with 2-1 scores?

Meanwhile Toews has 3 HOFers carrying his ass to Cup wins.

How many future HOFers are on the Rangers right now? None.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Several things are wrong with this thread and simply show what has been wrong with this forum at times lately.

If it is trolling...shut it down.

If it is someone's true feelings...shut it down because they don't know a proper way to convey those feelings and it has turned into a joke of a thread. If this person thinks that Toews is a terrible captain and all this...that is 100% fine. Have at it. However, write it up in a way that would make even a 13 year old proud...atleast.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Several things are wrong with this thread and simply show what has been wrong with this forum at times lately.

If it is trolling...shut it down.

If it is someone's true feelings...shut it down because they don't know a proper way to convey those feelings and it has turned into a joke of a thread. If this person thinks that Toews is a terrible captain and all this...that is 100% fine. Have at it. However, write it up in a way that would make even a 13 year old proud...atleast.

I think it's pretty childish and immature that you get so butthurt by a differing viewpoint that you have to come in here and accuse people of trolling whole you yourself are hurling insults. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.