Toews Is A Terrible Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
toews.jpg

Absolutely TERRIBLE showing today by Captain Cranky. The team read his body language and played down to his level.

I really hope Toews is traded by next year's trade deadline... not paying a guy 11 million a year to play like a frowny oaf in a CONFERENCE FINALS game. Wake up and stop pouting like Sidney Crosby.

He's probably mad that this was an afternoon game and it cut into his fry eating/wakeboarding time.

Absolutely pathetic. Was a good run guys... but this season is over when your captain plays like a twat.

Hopefully the Hawks can get a real captainlike player like Corey Perry next year.

Last edited:

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I wasn't aware we played 4 games today. Maybe he will see your rant and will set out to make you eat your words.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Another classic drunk Grimson rant. Hawks win if Rundblad is even an AHL quality d-man.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Another classic drunk Grimson rant. Hawks win if Rundblad is even an AHL quality d-man.

I'm not drinking anything until 7 when WWE Payback starts.!!!

It is what it is. You watch the game? He was one of the worst/uninterested players on the ice. Can't match the leadership of Getz/Perry.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:

Or if Hossa ever scores again....or if Toews can remove Kesler's cock from his ass...or if Crawford can make a routine save...or of Saad doesn't play like scared Saad And engages physically...or if Vermette shows the ability to contribute ANYTHING offensively ....

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope this is a trolling attempt on your part because I don't want to believe you're actually this stupid.

How would it be trolling? Did you not watch him sulking the whole game and essentially not do shit other than bring the team down?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
How would it be trolling? Did you not watch him sulking the whole game and essentially not do shit other than bring the team down?

Yeah, it's a good thing that incredible leaders like Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf never do that.

fHDgaR4.gif

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it's a good thing that incredible leaders like Corey Perry and Ryan Getzlaf never do that.

fHDgaR4.gif

Leaders showing emotion... something Toews did nothing of today.

Hope he's enjoying his evening wakeboarding which is what he wanted to do all day instead of captaining his team.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Leaders showing emotion... something Toews did nothing of today.

Hope he's enjoying his evening wakeboarding which is what he wanted to do all day instead of captaining his team.

Your commitment to the act is almost impressive.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews is a great captain (except two years ago when he threw a tantrum against DeToliet)

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews is a great captain (except two years ago when he threw a tantrum against DeToliet)

Yep and he moved on and so did the team. I'm sure not one of his teammates respects him any less for that. They did win the cup that year.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So pissed that we let that playboy Kevin Hayes walk so we can pay this loser 10.5 mil

Exactly... Hayes actually has heart and passion. He has been arguably one of NYR's top 3 skaters this post season.

Toews showed nothing but lazy/selfish play and the team unfortunately fed off of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.