Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean he shot 43% and 34% from downtown while grabbing 6 boards a game in 32 min per game while like you said, playing solid defense. I think the bulls could use that for sure...plus I would expect his 3 point shooting to go up when playing with guys like rose, butler, and gasol getting him more open looks. another guy I would target would be kevin martin from minny...he would certainly improve the outside shooting a ton
Yeah again Chandler would be solid, but not spectacular. Not against it if the opportunity presents itself, but not overly excited either. Kevin Martin is a name that keeps popping up every year and every year we don't get him. I think it's too late at this point. He was already injury prone before and he's only getting older.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah again Chandler would be solid, but not spectacular. Not against it if the opportunity presents itself, but not overly excited either. Kevin Martin is a name that keeps popping up every year and every year we don't get him. I think it's too late at this point. He was already injury prone before and he's only getting older.

def injury prone...but he did put up 20 a game this year on 40% from 3 when he WAS on the court lol

oh and my boy Gerald green is a FA :)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
def injury prone...but he did put up 20 a game this year on 40% from 3 when he WAS on the court lol

oh and my boy Gerald green is a FA :)
Yeah Martin always seems to put up the numbers no matter how injured he is. Doesn't fix the two way player thing, but he can definitely do everything offensively we would want. Green replacing Dunleavy is a pretty good option since he's now able to be had without giving up anything.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah Martin always seems to put up the numbers no matter how injured he is. Doesn't fix the two way player thing, but he can definitely do everything offensively we would want. Green replacing Dunleavy is a pretty good option since he's now able to be had without giving up anything.

yeah some mid level exception $$ could get him probably

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
bulls need to try and find a legit 2 way small forward to start. a guy that can get his own shot, can hit 3's, and plays solid defense

you coulda just said Bulls should get another star player at SF :troll:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The defensive SF that can also hit the 3 and space the floor, who can also slash (at times) that you are looking for is named Trevor Ariza.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
LOL. This thread, and the entire board for that matter, have been all over the map since our season ended. From Rose & Butler fighting in game 6, Thibs being a horrible coach who doesn't develop players, Hoiberg being a savior, the Bulls being a 2nd round team forever, wanting to blow the whole thing up, needing a third superstar (like we even really had 2 already), and finally, needing old, declining vets to fix the team's ills. This is a lot of stuff to keep track of.

There's so much overreaction right now, everywhere. We are merely a couple plays away from being in the ECF and it appears most everyone is ready to throw the towel in already on the team. Not everything is as dire and gloomy as it is being perceived right now. While I will admit, I was insanely pissed at the effort displayed in game 6, I haven't lost all hope for this team. There's hope that Noah can bounce back from an injury riddled season he pushed through for the sake of the team (including the playoffs mind you, where he played with a strained hamstring since the Bucks series). There's hope that Rose can fully return to all-star level form (We all saw the flashes this year). There's hope that Mirotic can become a consistently good player in the rotation. There's hope that Gasol can repeat or come close to repeating his career renaissance this year, where he led the league in double doubles. We've all seen the evidence, but the play wasn't consistent. If that consistency comes due to the new voice at the helm, then so be it, but that's all I feel this team truly lacked this season from becoming a Championship favorite.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you got to put it in perspective...we lost to a Cavs team with no Love, hobbled Kyrie and LeBron having his worst series hes had against us....i mean there was so much in a favor and we still lost

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do many people on this board actually think Butler/Rose are feuding?

Stacey King just came out and said:

"Its not true, Its false, they get along. I am in with these guys every day. That is ridiculous. I know the source where it came from and I just laughed at it."

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't think they are feuding, I just think Rose played like a midget in Game 6.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The defensive SF that can also hit the 3 and space the floor, who can also slash (at times) that you are looking for is named Trevor Ariza.

Ariza is under contract though with a contending team, not going to be an option. a guy like Wilson chandler(who is basically the same player as Ariza) could be had

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;DIkT_meswCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIkT_meswCg[/video]