Game 2 IGT: Blackhawks @ Ducks 5/19 at 8:00 p.m.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This post is actually serious. They just showed Toews walking into Honda center on NHL Network with headphones on. Hopefully he's pumping himself up.

Maybe last game he forgot to change his ipod battery and that's why he was cranky?

Whether it's death metal, the sound of crashing waves, whale mating calls or motivational speeches, when Toews has headphones on, watch out!

TCD

Liked Posts:
If the Hawks lose game 2 Rocky has to seriously consider firing Stan Bowman before game 3. Firing a GM who has overpaid players, has traded away depth, not fighting to keep Hayes, giving up a lot of picks for bums...that would change momentum.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both teams have not lost at home in the playoffs, Hawks have to steal one at the Honda Center and tonight is the perfect time time to do it.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Hawks lose game 2 Rocky has to seriously consider firing Stan Bowman before game 3. Firing a GM who has overpaid players, has traded away depth, not fighting to keep Hayes, giving up a lot of picks for bums...that would change momentum.

Funny. When I said BLOWman should be fired, I was blasted and practically ran out of the Hawks forum.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want 5+ goals on shitty Andersen tonight.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I want 5+ goals on shitty Andersen tonight.

You will get 3 and some hawks blocking shots with their faces and you will like it.

And nope i have never liked Stan. Didnt like him from day 1 he has beady eyes and talks in a monotone. Hes creepy.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You will get 3 and some hawks blocking shots with their faces and you will like it.

And nope i have never liked Stan. Didnt like him from day 1 he has beady eyes and talks in a monotone. Hes creepy.

And he's an idiot

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel two things are going to happen tonight

1. Hawks will win
2. I'll get banned for no reason

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Should see a much better Hawks' team tonight. They bury those early chances and get the lead and they can dictate the game.

Would be nice to see the power play get going tonight too...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should see a much better Hawks' team tonight. They bury those early chances and get the lead and they can dictate the game.

Boring

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yes on both points. If Kane would have scored early in the game... Also, Perry will continue slashing, and others will play over the edge, if we're not effective on the PP. They'd be silly not to.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Everyone will continue their garbage if you can't threaten them on the PP. The PP should keep assholes and cunts like Perry in line.

Kane scores on that chance early, and I think that game goes much differently.

I expect to see a much sharper Hawks' team, all around.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I think seabs is going to fucking destroy someone tonight. Either Kesler or Perry. One of those two guys are going to be upper body injury heading.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I think seabs is going to fucking destroy someone tonight. Either Kesler or Perry. One of those two guys are going to be upper body injury heading.

I hope so. He wasn't happy with Getzlaf running him last game. I hope to hear some "wakey wakey" tonight.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank god I've got CBC tonight. I don't have listen to Alberts or his sidekick. :smug2:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Pez will stop spamming and we can all enjoy the game!

Lets go Hawks!