Will Gase have success in Chicago without Manning?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Let's discuss to have a breath of fresh air.

I think he can have success without Manning, but it won't be through the air like it was with Manning.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
JayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutlerJayCutler

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Let's discuss to have a breath of fresh air.

I think he can have success without Manning, but it won't be through the air like it was with Manning.

It will be a strong running game with some vertical passing to K White. Simple enough to let our playmakers make plays and minimize mistakes from QBs that aren't Manning.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Well...the biggest question will remain nameless.

It will be interesting to see how Forte adapts to the 2 headed monster approach.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Cutler pro bowl

Sorry this is about Gase and his success without Manning...if you want to talk about Cutlers 2008 season, there is a Cutler sub-forum at the top you can discuss that in

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Sorry this is about Gase and his success without Manning...if you want to talk about Cutlers 2008 season, there is a Cutler sub-forum at the top you can discuss that in

No, sir. This is pertaining to adam gase, who without Peyton, will be a in charge of a offense with great firepower lead by Jay Cutler, Alshon Jefferies, Marty Bennett, Eddie Royal and Kevin White(maybe).

So I prefer to keep the conversation going fluidly, and about then overall potential of a Gase orchestrated offense.

Thank you.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I think Gase would do well Clausen as his QB. Better mechanics, pocket presence & just has more leadership qualities you want in a QB.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gase will have success in Chicago once "he who shall not be named" is gone. (If Gase isn't one and done here in Chicago that is..)

HWSNBN may be a great student of the game, first one in, last one out, looking like a genius up on the white board in the QB room going thru all the mental reps... but unfortunately translating that onto the field doesn't seem to be a quality that HWSNBN possesses.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No, sir. This is pertaining to adam gase, who without Peyton, will be a in charge of a offense with great firepower lead by Jay Cutler, Alshon Jefferies, Marty Bennett, Eddie Royal and Kevin White(maybe).

So I prefer to keep the conversation going fluidly, and about then overall potential of a Gase orchestrated offense.

Thank you.

You can't help yourself but to interject Cutler into every thread. This was intended to generate conversation about the other aspects of the team outside of Cutler. And hear you go shitting in yet another thread.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You can't help yourself but to interject Cutler into every thread. This was intended to generate conversation about the other aspects of the team outside of Cutler. And hear you go shitting in yet another thread.

Sir, I am merely talking in levels of context of the offense. As you are aware, cutler is the starting qb and thus can be involved in our conversation.

Thank you, please user lighter language than shitting. I believe there is a place of all of us on the internet, and Jay talk is something you can easily ignore if it bothers you.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, did you guys hear the Gase is going to train this Cutler guy?