Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
This team was 5-11 last year and sucked ass,nobody should be safe from criticism

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But that's not what you said. You said they need to GTFO.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i really dont give a shit about huston, id cut his dumbass on general principle. but young was impressive and it sucks that he got injured. i hope he comes back strong and continues right were he left off. and i think he will. only has a olb.

Liked Posts:
Well Houston sucked ass before he mercifully (for us) blew up his knee.

Young has an injury that many never return from and if they do, it's at a reduced capacity and at least 12 months.

In short, don't see either coming back before Nov-Dec and neither having an impact when/if they do.

Dude, honestly, are you dying of cancer or something and come here to take it out on us as a form of stress relief or something?! It's like I can smell your negativity and vaginal blood from like 16 miles away. You and "The Hawk" should get married, move to Paris and never watch football again. Honestly.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I still think Bass in a dark horse in the OLB race. He showed some good stuff.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dude, honestly, are you dying of cancer or something and come here to take it out on us as a form of stress relief or something?! It's like I can smell your negativity and vaginal blood from like 16 miles away. You and "The Hawk" should get married, move to Paris and never watch football again. Honestly.

No thank you. I am happily married. Don't like France. And can't tolerate idiots, hence, I can't stand guys like you. So, fuck off.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well Houston sucked ass before he mercifully (for us) blew up his knee.

Young has an injury that many never return from and if they do, it's at a reduced capacity and at least 12 months.

In short, don't see either coming back before Nov-Dec and neither having an impact when/if they do.

They might as well both be FUCKING DEAD!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm not convinced this is the right scheme for Young, but he could prove me wrong. He brings energy to the field and always plays hard. I'm not sure he's suited to stand up. Without the injury, most 43 teams would want him. Houston should be fine.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

I'm sorry. I didn't read the part where you have to have to fart perfume and shit rainbows in a circle jerk of homers while singing kubaya to participate in this thread

Young ripped his achilles - sorry if you don't like that it normally takes a year to heal from, but it does - so suck it.

Houston blew up his ACL. He sucked ass before and I don't think blowing up your knee generally qualifies as something that "makes a player better"...

If you can't deal with the truth bitch slapping you in the face, quit reading.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Unless you're an insufferably negative twat, you're a homer.