Grasu or Montgomery?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Who do you think walks away with the starting job?

My bet is the guy they spent a third round pick for

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who do you think walks away with the starting job?

My bet is the guy they spent a third round pick for

If he doesn't walk away with the job, we wasted a 3rd rounder, little or no competition. I think he will end up being fine though.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd be shocked if Grasu didn't start. Slauson, him and Long should make a really good interior of the line. I wish the exterior was as set.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If he doesn't walk away with the job, we wasted a 3rd rounder, little or no competition. I think he will end up being fine though.

Agree, you don't spend a 3rd round pick on a center to sit the bench.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shocker, despbro with yet another drive by posting that contributes nothing to the discussion....:smh:

Anyways... if Grasu isn't the starter I'd be shocked. Thankfully Garza set the bar pretty low for him so it should be relatively easy for him to make a good impression.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Their intentions are quite clear Montgomery was brought in because he knows the scheme and appropriate line calls. The young pup will learn and hopefully develop into an instant starter who knows what he's doing and makes little mistakes.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Shocker, despbro with yet another drive by posting that contributes nothing to the discussion....:smh:

Anyways... if Grasu isn't the starter I'd be shocked. Thankfully Garza set the bar pretty low for him so it should be relatively easy for him to make a good impression.

This is all Special person Boy knows, is to be stupid.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
why would we pay Montgomery to sit on the bench we wouldn't he was brought here from Denver for a reason not to sit.just because grasu is a third round pick doesn't anoint him a starter he will learn behind Montgomery and then he will start more then likely next year unless Montgomery gets hurt. wtf lets just put all are rookies in the starting positions that real smart

:facepalm2:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
why would we pay Montgomery to sit on the bench we wouldn't he was brought here from Denver for a reason not to sit.just because grasu is a third round pick doesn't anoint him a starter he will learn behind Montgomery and then he will start more then likely next year unless Montgomery gets hurt. wtf lets just put all are rookies in the starting positions that real smart

Yeah, because teams never bring in a vet, find a rookie in the draft and then cut said vet before the season. That's never happened in the history of the NFL.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Yeah, because teams never bring in a vet, find a rookie in the draft and then cut said vet before the season. That's never happened in the history of the NFL.

yea that happens lot more than letting a rookie sit and learn the system right:facepalm2:

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bushrod, Slauson, Grasu, Mont, Long

BOOM! Before you say it, Montgomery has played G, and played it well. Long is athletic and determined enough to play T, and this is a step to getting him to LT and puts our 5 best lineman on the field.

TreedBear

Liked Posts:

Worked for Kyle Long

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Their intentions are quite clear Montgomery was brought in because he knows the scheme and appropriate line calls. The young pup will learn and hopefully develop into an instant starter who knows what he's doing and makes little mistakes.

Yeah, the Bears don't need a young player learning on the job this year and holding them back as they make their superbowl run.