Jimmy Clausen

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
55594f841aaec7043ea4c312_theon-rape.gif

This was my reaction to that scene, too. Because I didn't get to see Sansa's tits.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
October 03, 2010
"I think he's going to be a good player,'' Coach John Fox said. "He's young. He's learning.''
Fox praised Clausen for a scrambling play that he made on the Panthers' final drive. On fourth-and-4 from the Panthers' 46, he scrambled to the right and made a strong throw to David Gettis at the sideline. The 16-yard gain gave the Panthers a first down at the Saints' 38. Earlier on the drive, Clausen scrambled for a 5-yard gain.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/10/carolina_panthers_rookie_qb_ji.html

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know if Clausen can be better than Cutler or not. But I do know for that one game he played last year I found myself to be more upbeat than the other games. I felt that the QB position had a guy giving 100% without the stupid looks. For example when Jeffery kept dropping passes I didn't have to deal with that stupid face from the QB afterwards. It was all positive for some reason. It was sad when he was taken out with a cheap shot.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're that reason and there's nothing wrong with that.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
I've had it with wanting to believe this is going to be Cutler's breakout year. I just don't see it happening, or it would've by now. Would like to see Clausen get a shot at the starting job. I'm a Notre Dame fan, so that would be an added plus. He'll have to win the job in training camp if he's to start, so will have to wait & see. I thought he looked good vs Detroit last yr, but that happens a lot of times when a team doesn't have much film on a backup QB who steps in.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I've had it with wanting to believe this is going to be Cutler's breakout year. I just don't see it happening, or it would've by now. Would like to see Clausen get a shot at the starting job. I'm a Notre Dame fan, so that would be an added plus. He'll have to win the job in training camp if he's to start, so will have to wait & see. I thought he looked good vs Detroit last yr, but that happens a lot of times when a team doesn't have much film on a backup QB who steps in.

Cutler is a tough guy to continue rooting for. Kudos to those that are still on the bandwaggon, but it's just too hard for the masses. He came in with a lot of built up Franchise QB hype, Had some success, showed a shitty attitude, then when given every chance to succeed failed to a point where his teammates questioned if he's bought in or 'cared'.

I don't think he's a bad QB or even a bad person, just that after a while things get flat and a fan base wants change more than they want the potential of improvement.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well put. Clausen was a flat-out jerk in college (stole bikes to get around campus, etc., very high opinion of himself), but he took a beating at ND and in Carolina. He seems humble and earnest in this opportunity - I don't know that he's ever had this much of a chance in the NFL. He's on the team, so hell yeah I hope he's successful - but I don't like paying that much money (its not mine!) to Cutler to grab bench.

In that scenario, I'd love to see all the QBs get some time, at least it would help evaluate things. I actually liked Matt Blanchard & Dan LeFevour and I wish we'd gotten to see more of them.

The talent level surrounding the QB on offense at this point is still far better than previous stretches of Bears fandom (the list of QBs vs. Favre for example), so yeah win or goodbye.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Clausen is a good quality Backup in my world, nothing more and nothing less.

He was a douchebag at ND from what I hear, and he was also one of those kids who are redshirted in Jr. high to give them as big of an edge on other recruits as possible which is a practice I find fairly disgusting and despicable. Not that it matters though....

I thought he exceeded expectations in the scant play he has last yr tbh.

p.s.

Sansa has jumped the shark and gone from leggy/appealing to throaty voiced and horsey. Just one man's opinion here. We need more brunette/exotic types, Rob's wife gave me erections.

oona2bchaplin2bjeyne2bwesterling.jpg

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't know if Clausen can be better than Cutler or not. But I do know for that one game he played last year I found myself to be more upbeat than the other games. I felt that the QB position had a guy giving 100% without the stupid looks. For example when Jeffery kept dropping passes I didn't have to deal with that stupid face from the QB afterwards. It was all positive for some reason. It was sad when he was taken out with a cheap shot.

jimmy-clausen1.jpg

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clausen is a good quality Backup in my world, nothing more and nothing less.

He was a douchebag at ND from what I hear, and he was also one of those kids who are redshirted in Jr. high to give them as big of an edge on other recruits as possible which is a practice I find fairly disgusting and despicable. Not that it matters though....

I thought he exceeded expectations in the scant play he has last yr tbh.

p.s.

Sansa has jumped the shark and gone from leggy/appealing to throaty voiced and horsey. Just one man's opinion here. We need more brunette/exotic types, Rob's wife gave me erections.

oona2bchaplin2bjeyne2bwesterling.jpg

She is the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin.

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
After 3 straight Bear losses in the first three weeks in which Cutler throws 12 interceptions to 3 touchdowns, Claussen will be named starter and go on a 14 TD to 1 INT run as the Bears rip off a 6 game winning streak.

Then the bucs will sign and this is where old Jimmy comes back and the browns pick him up

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Overblown.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
As long as he's the refrigerated, deli type.