Do you like John Fox as the Bears Head Coach?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Generally, yes. I think John Fox will get us back to at least a 12-4 record within two years. What I'm unsure about is whether he can win us a Super Bowl.

12-4 in two years? Come-on! If they get to 8-8 in two years, it'd be a great job. This was the worst team in all of football at the end of last year and a ton of those QUITTERS are back including the shit quarterback. Just getting rid of that bum and finding a good quarterback is a task for the ages.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lot of opinion out there that Fox likes the running game. ANyone know HOW he does that? Does he have an OLINE guru that does this for him. Is he the OLINE guru? I am a big time advocate of having an OLINE guy and DLINE guy for that matter on your coaching staff that can build those units. Running games just do not appear out of nowhere.

SO, seriously, any of you guys know what is supposed to happen next season to make the running game click?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lot of opinion out there that Fox likes the running game. ANyone know HOW he does that? Does he have an OLINE guru that does this for him. Is he the OLINE guru? I am a big time advocate of having an OLINE guy and DLINE guy for that matter on your coaching staff that can build those units. Running games just do not appear out of nowhere.

SO, seriously, any of you guys know what is supposed to happen next season to make the running game click?

The line was banged up last year, it was better the year before. The tackles still need help but a healthy Matt Slauson with Grasu and Long should be the best interior of the OL we've seen in a while.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you like John Fox as the Bears Head Coach?

How can you not love the guy as Bears head coach? He 's taken them through the trials and tribulations of voluntary OTA's and completely owned the hell fire that is rookie mini camp. If he shows the same in the first week of training camp, I am going to petition for a bronze bust outside Halas Hall be commissioned and commemorated just before the 2015 season kickoff.

#Bears GOAT HC

Any thoughts on which rookie and veteran deserve the 2015-16 Brian Piccolo awards ?

I think that Brandon Marshall deserves it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm following other great posters on this forum, and directing more 'Bear talk'.

Do you like John Fox? I personally love the hire and find him to be a very good head coach in the league.

Discuss.

To soon to tell. However, base on the resent x-HC he's a upgrade. I question why he couldn't win a SB w/Manning or Delhomme. But I;m taking a wait n see approach.

Bigdaddybear

Liked Posts:
Yes I do like this hire and with the coordinators they assembled this should be a better year than people expect. That is if our team cancer goes into remission. ?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
John Fox Fact #1: Loves Shakespeare.

What does that mean you ask? He's a nerd.

Nope, J Fox works out with the team and the guys like him. He's a coach bro.

Trestman=fucking nerd

J fox= man bro

Let's get that straight.

I read Kerouac, bukowski and seen lots of badass 80s horror b films and went to mystery science theater 3000 tour in chicago but I sure as fuck am no nerd.

Mitchapalooza

Trestman=fucking nerd

J fox= man bro

Let's get that straight.

I read Kerouac, bukowski and seen lots of badass 80s horror b films and went to mystery science theater 3000 tour in chicago but I sure as fuck am no nerd.

whoa whoa whoa. do you hate ALL nerds or just football nerds? cause now you're drifting into every day life nerds. I consider myself a nerd in some aspects of life. Being a nerd is okay, maybe not in football but in life.

Nerd Power.

fuck all yall!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like him. It's like Elway said, he doesn't bring the fire and the passion.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
John Fox is

mediocre_tshirt-r86b89ed83dc44dff82d59564e0a8adb0_8naij_512.jpg

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Trestman=fucking nerd

J fox= man bro

Let's get that straight.

But you're a douche bag, and that's much worse.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Fox can actually get coordinators. Trestman couldn't even do that besides Kromer. It says a lot that Marinelli left when Trestman was hired. Not fired but quit. Also Fox has A better resume than Tom Coughlin before he took over the Giants. Coughlin in Jacksonville only made it to AFC Championship game.