Also his players sucked...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know. It's why people hate him so much now. He fell off a cliff after 07
I didn't hate him until this season really. I thought he played fine within his role the past few years.. This year when it was obvious he needed to see less time, Thibs didn't really listen.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn't hate him until this season really. I thought he played fine within his role the past few years.. This year when it was obvious he needed to see less time, Thibs didn't really listen.
Well believe me, the hate was real after 07. People blamed him for the failure that year (ie season before we got Rose). I thought he did pretty well as a 6th man the couple years after that before he was traded. Idk what people were expecting when we signed him again, but he met my expectations.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well believe me, the hate was real after 07. People blamed him for the failure that year (ie season before we got Rose). I thought he did pretty well as a 6th man the couple years after that before he was traded. Idk what people were expecting when we signed him again, but he met my expectations.
Kirk could have led the charge of those who tuned out Skiles... I remember as 6th man Kirk nearly blowing a few games... My favorite was that inbounds play in Game 6 against the Celtics when Kirk got the ball wide open under the basket that would have given the Bulls a 3 point lead and he missed lol. One of his unclutch moments.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kirk could have led the charge of those who tuned out Skiles... I remember as 6th man Kirk nearly blowing a few games... My favorite was that inbounds play in Game 6 against the Celtics when Kirk got the ball wide open under the basket that would have given the Bulls a 3 point lead and he missed lol. One of his unclutch moments.
Kirk has generally been unclutch as far as I can remember. BG was always the one making those plays. Rose saved his butt that game with that block. I remember panicking because Rose missed a FT and they could've hit a half court 3 to win.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kirk has generally been unclutch as far as I can remember. BG was always the one making those plays. Rose saved his butt that game with that block. I remember panicking because Rose missed a FT and they could've hit a half court 3 to win.
lol Rose missed both FT's.