Duncan Keith

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Born in the Peg. Spent his teen years in B.C. and played juniors in Penticton B.C. Then college i believe in Michigan? I watched him play a few games in Penticton as I lived there shortly myself. Horrible city pretty much a strip mall but a few neat areas and little towns near by. Not sure if you have ever been up that way.

They've a got a famous power skating school in Penticton, right?

RE: BC. Only been to Vancouver and Victoria, so far.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Born in the Peg. Spent his teen years in B.C. and played juniors in Penticton B.C. Then college i believe in Michigan? I watched him play a few games in Penticton as I lived there shortly myself. Horrible city pretty much a strip mall but a few neat areas and little towns near by. Not sure if you have ever been up that way.

Michigan State, to be specific.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least the Ducks don't have an 18 year old rookie on their team. Pierre wouldn't stfu about him if they did.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His set-up on the Hossa goal was one of the best sequences of hockey that I have ever seen. It was an amazing play.

TCD

Liked Posts:
His set-up on the Hossa goal was one of the best sequences of hockey that I have ever seen. It was an amazing play.

How many fans were screaming at him to shoot?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I made a thread praising this GOD amongst d-men almost a full month before you made this one, TCD. You're a slacker.

I'd also have to say the last few seasons put to rest the "Seabrook makes Keith the defenseman he is" arguments. Doesn't it?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
haha so true.... if keith were on the rangers that offense would be increidbly dynamic

no im not trolling... just speculating... a talent like keith doesn't come around often

a top defenceman AND huge contributor on offense is hard to find....

Very true. That set-up for Hossa couldn't have been done by any other defensemen in hockey.

TCD

Liked Posts:
5 assists and a +5 in 2 games.

Yah

suck on Keiths balls.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Leads the playoffs with a +13 now

still second in assists with 16 but now that Getzlaf go bye bye he is actually leading all active players in the playoffs in assists

tied for 5th in overall points (4th in active players now)

DISGUSTING!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Leads the playoffs with a +13 now

still second in assists with 16 but now that Getzlaf go bye bye he is actually leading all active players in the playoffs in assists

tied for 5th in overall points (4th in active players now)

DISGUSTING!!!

SRS

He only has Orr and Lidstrom to beat.

He won't beat Orr and certainly won't catch Lidstrom in points.. but he's in the topic of TOP 5 EVER for sure.

TCD

Liked Posts:
SRS

He only has Orr and Lidstrom to beat.

He won't beat Orr and certainly won't catch Lidstrom in points.. but he's in the topic of TOP 5 EVER for sure.

I think you gotta put him there. You also have to start calling him the greast Hawks blueliner of all time. It's just a fact now.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think you gotta put him there. You also have to start calling him the greast Hawks blueliner of all time. It's just a fact now.

Well greatest Hawks blueliner is a legit argument now. SRS.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Well greatest Hawks blueliner is a legit argument now. SRS.

the older fans are gunna put up a fight because they are all Magnuson, Pilote and Wilson marks. They were all good but they should just put Keiths toothless grinning face on the jersey at this point and get it over with.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
the older fans are gunna put up a fight because they are all Magnuson, Pilote and Wilson marks. They were all good but they should just put Keiths toothless grinning face on the jersey at this point and get it over with.

None of them can hold Keith's jock. He's the best Hawks' D-man of all-time and it's not even close.

Reactions: TCD