Not open for further replies.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
SheaFallsDownFinal.0.gif

Shea!!!!!

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Shea!!!!!

I also like how Jared falls on his ass after Albert slaps him. Meanwhile Young is stumbling through an inside-outside-inside-outside move against a 3 step drop, Ego gets blindsided by the double, 90 locks up with his man and waltzes, and 58 and 52 don't drop deep enough to do anything useful (partly because we are still running that mug look that hasn't worked for us since lovie started it in the late 2000's). Pretty much sums up our season. Out of position, tripping over ourselves, eating dirt, failing to even remotely defend a very average offensive player making a very average offensive play.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I also like how Jared falls on his ass after Albert slaps him. Meanwhile Young is stumbling through an inside-outside-inside-outside move against a 3 step drop, Ego gets blindsided by the double, 90 locks up with his man and waltzes, and 58 and 52 don't drop deep enough to do anything useful (partly because we are still running that mug look that hasn't worked for us since lovie started it in the late 2000's). Pretty much sums up our season. Out of position, tripping over ourselves, eating dirt, failing to even remotely defend a very average offensive player making a very average offensive play.

A shocking horrid defense. Some of you guys are older than me, but that hands down in my life was the absolute worst defense I've seen in my life.

J allen looked awful, Willie looked mediocre.. I want to blame age and a disappointment in J Allen, but that overall defense I just say it's gotta be Tucker. I've never seen a D give up 50 pts back to back.

Unreal

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Long still hasn't reached his potential. The guy can run better than a lot of TEs. I still think he can slow down and be a bit more physical, but he's hyperactive. I really don't know if he'd like to play LT - he likes multiple assignments. I think he'd miss chipping and pulling. I think he's capable - I don't see him being beaten off the snap much at all. It's an interesting question, but he's fine at OG as well.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A shocking horrid defense. Some of you guys are older than me, but that hands down in my life was the absolute worst defense I've seen in my life.

J allen looked awful, Willie looked mediocre.. I want to blame age and a disappointment in J Allen, but that overall defense I just say it's gotta be Tucker. I've never seen a D give up 50 pts back to back.

Unreal

Willie looked pretty good. Houston looked mediocre :date:

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Too many nerds on the list. Kyle Long is a true alpha brah. Not some weasely, Canadian football coach. Kyle Long for Prez.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Cornwash.

Too bad he can't play football for shit.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

Yeah, but Shea got taken out by air...

Changing direction seemed to have overwhelmed his athletic abilities....

Colonel_Buendia

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but Shea got taken out by air...

Changing direction seemed to have overwhelmed his athletic abilities....

certainly the gem of the play, one of the gems of the season. I believed in Shea for a long time, wanted him pre-draft back in 2012, but this play will be burned into my mind for years

Status
Not open for further replies.