Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I recall one year under Wannstedt, the Bears had the 2nd easiest SOS going into the season. After the season was completed, it turned out to be the 2nd most difficult SOS.

Very true - there is a lot of parity. Or turnover. We're not exactly alone in that regard. I think the NFCN will be competitive this year, so it will be a challenge for them over the first part of the season not to dig a hole.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
With different coaches, different schemes, and a vastly different roster I can't see SOS as any kind of predictor. Too many factors have changed by leaps and bounds for anyone to know which games the Bears will win or lose. Not to mention injuries.

1492.gif

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I recall one year under Wannstedt, the Bears had the 2nd easiest SOS going into the season. After the season was completed, it turned out to be the 2nd most difficult SOS.

238.gif

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We were on the upswing going into 2014. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did and they won 5 games. This year is basically and unknown outside of the coaching hires and solid draft. I think expecting anymore than 6-7 wins is way too optimistic before training camp/preseason.

I just want to see a team that doesn't give up after falling down a couple scores which is something that happened far too often last year. No accountability, no energy, no changes.

I don't know about, everything that could go wrong did. Good coaching could have overcome a lot. I'm more curious how long it will take both sides of the ball to show the new coordination than if they will be better. It will be better. Just hard to know how much in this 1st year.