Two Headed Monster? (who will be the other head?)

Who's the Complimentary Back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A TON of offseason talk about a "TWO HEADED MONSTER" running attack being put into place by Jon Fox and the OC to minimize touches by the QB and maximize the talent on the team. But where are we at with the talent?

We know Matt will be and always will be the Bears "feature back" until he retires. But who will Compliment him? (I'm not talking about depth and backing him up, I'm talking about COMPLIMENTING HIM as the SECOND HEAD on the Monster)

We've seen limited action from Kadeem Perry due to the dorkness of Trestard last season, but he shown flashes of pretty goodness. Averaging a minimum of 4 yards per carry over 10 carries per PFF IIRC?

But then we drafted ANOTHER running back in Jeremiah Langfrod who's supposed to be super good (squatty power, runs hard, blue collar lunchpail type back) so that kind of puts a cloud over Kadeem's future with the team, no?

Then there's Senoris Carey, who I don't think we really want to see out there yet he remains on the team (prolly a camp body)

And last but not least, Jacquizz Rodgers who I know nothing about. Sounds fast though and I'm pretty sure they brought him in to have some return duties? Is that right?

Anyways, we're looking for the second RB in the "two headed-monster" attack that's being put in place, and maybe some discussion as to how the back choose is going to compliment Forte (who IMO is a complete back as it is)

Looking forward to a good thread and not a lot of trolling please!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
:hitler:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also I like Senorise Carey.... dude gonna be a bawsss

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey HHM... Can Johnny come over and hang out at my house today? We can play Xbox. My mom already ok'd it. She said he can stay the night too if you're ok with it Mr.HHM.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Langford will be the 2nd back coming out of TC he adds a speed element we have been missing for some time now and has some size to him at 210.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What bdubs are you at HHM?

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ka'deem perry cuz his name sounds more exotic that Matt fortes

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Langford will be the 2nd back coming out of TC he adds a speed element we have been missing for some time now and has some size to him at 210.

Nice response, I agree too. I think that combo of speed and size actually puts him in the "Athletic Football Freak" category that I made another poll about yesterday.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What bdubs are you at HHM?

I'm actually at work right now. Going later.

Why are you trolling on about this? It's the second time you posted this question and it seems like you are following me around the forum?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm actually at work right now. Going later.

Why are you trolling on about this? It's the second time you posted this question and it seems like you are following me around the forum?
I wanna know which one you're at so I can meet up with you. Duh! Prope can come too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wanna know which one you're at so I can meet up with you. Duh! Prope can come too.

I can go to any of them in the SW burbs. Naperville is my fave though, last time i was there I got hooked up with extra wings/fries/dipping sauces.

Nick80

Is it ok to post in here?

I think K. Carey will be a solid back up, what I do see happening though is maybe having a three headed attack or if I'm not allowed to say that then three pronged attack using both Carey and Langford to support Forte.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Cutler is around 225 and runs pretty fast. We could operate out of the wildcat and spam the read option with him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Forte being traded wouldn't shock me at this point. I don't see him being here after this year anyways. If he is he of course starts, and my money is on the guy they drafted in Langford to back him up.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Cutler is around 225 and runs pretty fast. We could operate out of the wildcat and spam the read option with him.

1242.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.