Two Headed Monster? (who will be the other head?)

Who's the Complimentary Back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Or this guy. I would totally two-headed monster with this guy

744.gif

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? That guy's really muscular and looks like he and Forte would make a great couple in the backfield

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A TON of offseason talk about a "TWO HEADED MONSTER" running attack being put into place by Jon Fox and the OC to minimize touches by the QB and maximize the talent on the team. But where are we at with the talent?

We know Matt will be and always will be the Bears "feature back" until he retires. But who will Compliment him? (I'm not talking about depth and backing him up, I'm talking about COMPLIMENTING HIM as the SECOND HEAD on the Monster)

We've seen limited action from Kadeem Perry due to the dorkness of Trestard last season, but he shown flashes of pretty goodness. Averaging a minimum of 4 yards per carry over 10 carries per PFF IIRC?

But then we drafted ANOTHER running back in Jeremiah Langfrod who's supposed to be super good (squatty power, runs hard, blue collar lunchpail type back) so that kind of puts a cloud over Kadeem's future with the team, no?

Then there's Senoris Carey, who I don't think we really want to see out there yet he remains on the team (prolly a camp body)

And last but not least, Jacquizz Rodgers who I know nothing about. Sounds fast though and I'm pretty sure they brought him in to have some return duties? Is that right?

Anyways, we're looking for the second RB in the "two headed-monster" attack that's being put in place, and maybe some discussion as to how the back choose is going to compliment Forte (who IMO is a complete back as it is)

Looking forward to a good thread and not a lot of trolling please!

For some reason i'm more interested in your two hockey teams in the Blackhawks and my team who somehow my guy H.Lundqvist just let a almost half ice shot go past him in OT in the New York Rangers?? So what's the deal??

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A TON of offseason talk about a "TWO HEADED MONSTER" running attack being put into place by Jon Fox and the OC to minimize touches by the QB and maximize the talent on the team. But where are we at with the talent?

We know Matt will be and always will be the Bears "feature back" until he retires. But who will Compliment him? (I'm not talking about depth and backing him up, I'm talking about COMPLIMENTING HIM as the SECOND HEAD on the Monster)

We've seen limited action from Kadeem Perry due to the dorkness of Trestard last season, but he shown flashes of pretty goodness. Averaging a minimum of 4 yards per carry over 10 carries per PFF IIRC?

But then we drafted ANOTHER running back in Jeremiah Langfrod who's supposed to be super good (squatty power, runs hard, blue collar lunchpail type back) so that kind of puts a cloud over Kadeem's future with the team, no?

Then there's Senoris Carey, who I don't think we really want to see out there yet he remains on the team (prolly a camp body)

And last but not least, Jacquizz Rodgers who I know nothing about. Sounds fast though and I'm pretty sure they brought him in to have some return duties? Is that right?

Anyways, we're looking for the second RB in the "two headed-monster" attack that's being put in place, and maybe some discussion as to how the back choose is going to compliment Forte (who IMO is a complete back as it is)

Looking forward to a good thread and not a lot of trolling please!

Now about your question......it's pretty obvious that J.Langford will be the #2 RB and i think the bigger question is who will be our #3 RB out of Carey and J.Rodgers??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For some reason i'm more interested in your two hockey teams in the Blackhawks and my team who somehow my guy H.Lundqvist just let a almost half ice shot go past him in OT in the New York Rangers?? So what's the deal??

Lundqvist is playing pretty poorly of late. He needs to get out of his own way. Rangers also need to get a big fight going to reestablish their momentum in this next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.