• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just in time to tip the scales to "BLOOD TASTING!!!!" There is no other option. Q better get his chalice ready to fill with the blood of Carcillo and sips shall be ritually consummated in front of each line (I'm certain the rest of the guys could make better use of his spirit and maybe actually win a fight if they had his gusto).

I apologize for my 11th hour return. I am a wanted man in Colorado, fugitive on the run, they tell me I was howling, growling, and grunting like an ape as I did baboon runs, and fighting chimpanzee arms as I smashed every bench, sign, and trash can across five blocks of Denver. I only wish Chris Spielman had been there, and I wish my last sentence wasn't entirely true.

My girrrrrls like a gaaaaas station.
Automatic.
PUmp.
Lock.
Fill her up she'll go that extra mile.
You want to talk about beast mode?
I'm talking about feast mode.

Bloody drooling, pick my teeth,
strings of your flesh.
Feed us longer when you eat the living.

Tonight we dine brothers!! Its time to hit these fuckers back in the mouth, Seabrooke, Keith, Bickell, Vermette, Shaw lets get some PIM baby!!! I want some PIM!! I don't give a shit cuz Crawford is coming tonight, or Darling, Or Kane or Toews.

these mother fuckers want our wrath? Give them some goddamn wrath!! They don't know what wrath is until Bigfoot is biting jugulars, and Carcilla slashes you from the bench. I don't give a fuck!! If Q has to kick some ass tonight, then Q has to get on the ice, walk over to their pussy wreaking bench and rip someones head off. Feed it to your players man!! Fuck.

We ain't the bitches I've been seeing and its no more. Its time. You woke up the giant now fucking Orange County lisping talkative hipster hair fucks. Any of your wives on the rag cuz even Sharp has a taste for blood tonight!! Apple pie and sandwiches!!

This team is the best team in the NHL and nothing can convince me otherwise for the next 3 years. Its time to take care of business after the missed chance of 2014. No more bullshit, no more doormats. Stand up and take whats yours. If they won't give it, then eat them. What is more simple then this brothers? When you are faced with adverstity, you eat them.

I want this game delayed as they mop up their blood!
I want a life time ban on Q for getting down on the ice and licking it!
Look Bickel, that man has your jerky.
Two minutes for slashing? Then slash their belly open and feast. Two minutes for hooking? Then its time to go I Know What Fucking Ate You This Summer fuckers.

I haven't seen a minute of this series as I'm in hiding in the mountains of California. Tonight I will go to my crazy multiple felon friends house, and we will bring a kind of insanity to this effort you don't ever want to witness. Actually, we are both felons. But he is a member of one of the two biggest Mexican gangs of California in the wrong turf, so in hiding also. He says he could get shot if anyone saw his tattoo and I believe that guys. This is real life. Its time for Anaheim to die. I want their teeth like an everlasting gumdrop to remember this night in eternity, I want their blood, and I want it right now in my goddamn mother fucking foul mouth wreaking of rotting human flesh and red twizzlers. My friend is no blackhawks fan, but I'm making him one tonight. He is so damn crazy he can't work a job on this mountain longer than a week because nobody works hard enough to not piss him off. Waywones. He says that means lazy, and I curse Anaheim with Waywones tonight.
True story again, but they call us the monster and the maniac up here and we are known for dragging logs out of the toughest ravines and worst ridges with an intensity and speed of ethic I know few humans could ever match.
tonight the monster and the maniac unite to another common goal, and we cannot lose. We will not, for our wills are united. {I'm not the maniac actually, so you know this fucker is crazy enough to channel the heavens, actually the only thing that stops him from murdering anymore is the bible, he has become a preacher, so I will ask God to feed us and it will be answered. }

Please Please hit me!! I will lick your blood off the floor. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WANT TO LICK YOUR BLOOD OFF THE FLOOR!! I'm THIRSTY!!! I will eat your minds.

wrong fucking thread

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
10/10 would read again

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry bro. I only get internet at my other friends house a couple times a week briefly. I made an effort to get over for you and try.

Unfortunately, the maniac and I got up off the couch after the third blackhawks goal. He is so OCD and volatile I didn't want to cramp his space any longer than I had to. I figured we had the game in hand before Vermette, Timo, and Crawford all went to sleep early.

We were in the kitchen cleaning up when I noticed it was 3-2, just in time to see 3-3. I had to apologize and give him cookies to keep him up past his bedtime as he gets very ornery if his schedule is interrupted. We sat back down and put real effort into it. Kaner is unreal the way he comes through when they need it most. Tuevo played one hell of a game, setting up Sharp once again repeatedly. And Glad the winning goal went to Vermette after the error on third goal, and that Crawford redeamed himself by becoming a wall after he went to sleep early. Everyone was redeemed.

Now lets win in 6.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry bro. I only get internet at my other friends house a couple times a week briefly. I made an effort to get over for you and try.

Unfortunately, the maniac and I got up off the couch after the third blackhawks goal. He is so OCD and volatile I didn't want to cramp his space any longer than I had to. I figured we had the game in hand before Vermette, Timo, and Crawford all went to sleep early.

We were in the kitchen cleaning up when I noticed it was 3-2, just in time to see 3-3. I had to apologize and give him cookies to keep him up past his bedtime as he gets very ornery if his schedule is interrupted. We sat back down and put real effort into it. Kaner is unreal the way he comes through when they need it most. Tuevo played one hell of a game, setting up Sharp once again repeatedly. And Glad the winning goal went to Vermette after the error on third goal, and that Crawford redeamed himself by becoming a wall after he went to sleep early. Everyone was redeemed.

Now lets win in 6.

Rask,

HHM is 0-2
Grim is 2-0

In pump up threads.

I would kindly ask YOU to make the OFFICIAL pump up thread for Game 5. Thanks!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe if you didn't give others games you weren't sure of. How about this, try some humility. Then let HHM have the game six pump up thread. Then I will take the game seven on the road. Let karmic justice reign, or we can put it to a vote. I believe in him for game 6!!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe if you didn't give others games you weren't sure of. How about this, try some humility. Then let HHM have the game six pump up thread. Then I will take the game seven on the road. Let karmic justice reign, or we can put it to a vote. I believe in him for game 6!!

The Hawks lost due to NO pump up thread. The blood is on YOUR hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.