Are Canadian Fans of the Blackhawks "Bandwagoners?"

Is it cool for Canadians to Jump on the Blackhawks bandwagon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
People sometimes throw that. oh Wirtz opened up his wallet... well the cap was created and there is a cap floor. HE HAD TO. You get punished by more money fines if you don't hit the cap floors so it wasn't like there was some new interest in letting out funds or reaching out with wise salary choices.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought this would be a good topic considering all of the canucks that are posting on here now.

What say you?

Don't they have enough of their own teams (that also operate in the black, not the red like the bankrupt Chi team) that they don't need to be fans of an AMERICAN team?

I think it's kind of funny, that just recently because of all the success that players like Kaner and Shaw bring to the Hawks that all of a sudden we have such a huge influx of fans from "The Great White North" LOL

I also think it's cool that they are so accepted on a forum like this and nobody tells them to take off, even when they come in here trolling every day talking about how the Hawks don't need to be more physical, or posting pics that nobody can see over and over again. But it's cool. I actually like Canada. My wife and I had our Honeymoon in Montreal. I FUCKING LOVE POUTINE, and I think Rush is pretty sweet even though I hate Ayn Rand. Also, the Trailor Park Boys are fucking hilarious. JROCK is my favorite, probably because he borrows his style from American Culture, but I also lik Ricky - I kind of dress like him on weekends. Then there's Bubbles, with those glasses. HILARIOUS.

Anyways you never see the trailor park boys wearing blackhawks gear and RUSH doesn't seem into them either. Just food for thought...

Considering how many Hawks players were born in Canada, I'll cut them some slack.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yup. And anyone thinking that the apple fell far from the tree is fooling themselves and buying the hype. This just does it with a smile.

Really? I've always thought Rocky was a completely different person than Dollar Bill. I'm curious about what makes you say that.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Ayn Rand was Russian and JROCK is japanese rock... so I don't get why that applies to Canada :rimshot:

If any Russian Panarin fans want to join the bandwagon, sure thing. If any Japanese hockey fans want to, go ahead.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ayn Rand was Russian and JROCK is japanese rock... so I don't get why that applies to Canada :rimshot:

If any Russian Panarin fans want to join the bandwagon, sure thing. If any Japanese hockey fans want to, go ahead.

Dude - Ayn Rand informs much of the lyrical influence in RUSH music. Dude.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Nah, remember: Panarin is too small to play in the NHL. Won't be anything.

Also I think Russian fans still hate all North American hockey teams due to their experiences in a few prior international tournaments.

Adun

Liked Posts:
Great, another bandwagoner (of the sport, not Blakhawks)

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
who the fuck is that?

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
4Ii2tyM.png

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? I've always thought Rocky was a completely different person than Dollar Bill. I'm curious about what makes you say that.

The games are on TV.
Other than that, he's a Wirtz.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
The games are on TV.
Other than that, he's a Wirtz.

I still have family that wont acknowledge the Blackhawks, they all became Wolves fans in 94 or 95 (whenever that launch was), because they didn't want to give "That Asshole Wirtz" any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.