Are Canadian Fans of the Blackhawks "Bandwagoners?"

Is it cool for Canadians to Jump on the Blackhawks bandwagon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thought this would be a good topic considering all of the canucks that are posting on here now.

What say you?

Don't they have enough of their own teams (that also operate in the black, not the red like the bankrupt Chi team) that they don't need to be fans of an AMERICAN team?

I think it's kind of funny, that just recently because of all the success that players like Kaner and Shaw bring to the Hawks that all of a sudden we have such a huge influx of fans from "The Great White North" LOL

I also think it's cool that they are so accepted on a forum like this and nobody tells them to take off, even when they come in here trolling every day talking about how the Hawks don't need to be more physical, or posting pics that nobody can see over and over again. But it's cool. I actually like Canada. My wife and I had our Honeymoon in Montreal. I FUCKING LOVE POUTINE, and I think Rush is pretty sweet even though I hate Ayn Rand. Also, the Trailor Park Boys are fucking hilarious. JROCK is my favorite, probably because he borrows his style from American Culture, but I also lik Ricky - I kind of dress like him on weekends. Then there's Bubbles, with those glasses. HILARIOUS.

Anyways you never see the trailor park boys wearing blackhawks gear and RUSH doesn't seem into them either. Just food for thought...

Last edited by a moderator:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Beat it Canuckleheads

Canada: Cup free since 1993

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No. Beat it Canuckleheads

Canada: Cup free since 1993

So you DON'T welcome the new canadian posters on here because their country sucks at Hockey?

Trying to get banned again?

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
Yes. All Canadian Blackhawks fans are bandwagoners, and should be treated as such.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Cant help it when the bandwagon pulled over to pick me up when i was hitchhiking. Gotta take what ever ride gets you to your destination.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's lucky Canadians are too friendly to report him.

I heard they leave their front doors open because everyone is welcome up there. I didn't see it in Montreal or Quebec City (only two Canadian cities I've been to) but they did have really good smoked meat their and even in a shitty diner my eggs were always cooked perfectly. Must be a French thing, attention to detail when it comes to good food.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just thought of this:

There are a couple of Canadians that actually PLAY for the Blackhawks - Toews and some other guy. Also Kaner is from Buffalo which is in NY but super close to Canada so maybe they're cool with that - also his mullet. I can see other reasons for them to like the Hawks, not just their success.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just thought of this:

There are a couple of Canadians that actually PLAY for the Blackhawks - Toews and some other guy. Also Kaner is from Buffalo which is in NY but super close to Canada so maybe they're cool with that - also his mullet. I can see other reasons for them to like the Hawks, not just their success.

Do think Kane would eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings? Or being from Buffalo is he a HUGE wing snob?

He did punch a cabbie over a few cents... maybe we should teach him fryscam.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do think Kane would eat at a Buffalo Wild Wings? Or being from Buffalo is he a HUGE wing snob?

He did punch a cabbie over a few cents... maybe we should teach him fryscam.

It's kind of funny but literally the second I was done typing "Buffalo" I immediately got a craving for the traditional classic wings from BWW and think I'll have to stop by one on the way home from work just to pick up a medium order. Wish they had a drive-thru.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's kind of funny but literally the second I was done typing "Buffalo" I immediately got a craving for the traditional classic wings from BWW and think I'll have to stop by one on the way home from work just to pick up a medium order. Wish they had a drive-thru.

I had leftover cold BBQ wings (need your recipe for home made BBQ sauce when you get a chance, I just used sweet baby rays) for breakfast and BWW for lunch. So I think I'm just going to grill someone frozen wings tonight.

Probably make 14 instead of 10 this time so I have a midnight snack between overtimes.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I had leftover cold BBQ wings (need your recipe for home made BBQ sauce when you get a chance, I just used sweet baby rays) for breakfast and BWW for lunch. So I think I'm just going to grill someone frozen wings tonight.

Probably make 14 instead of 10 this time so I have a midnight snack between overtimes.

Really easy quick/no-cook BBQ sauce:

Ketchup (natural, no HFCS)
Mustard (like about 1/3 of the ketchup)
Liquid Smoke (couple of dashes to taste)
Sriracha (to make it a little spicy)

Not thick like your SBR, but tastes awesome, great for a glaze for your grilled wings - i would recommend constant baste and turn, baste and turn method.

EDIT: Let me know if you want my more advanced recipe - but you may not have all the ingredients on hand.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
So you DON'T welcome the new canadian posters on here because their country sucks at Hockey?

Trying to get banned again?

Taking home the gold last week would disagree with the statement of their country sucks at hockey.

If you're a Canadian and not already fan of a hockey team, somethings wrong with you. Probably dropped on the head in too many wrestling scrums or a diehard curler.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
No.

Hawks fans are near #1 of biggest bandwsgoners ever

Desperado34

Liked Posts:

Ewwww

Liked Posts:
Just thought of this:

It's a little known fact that the Blackhawks original uniforms were denim. The Canadians appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.