After this season what type of moves would you like the Blackhawks to make?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A 40 year old Hossa might be a better 4th liner than some of the 4th line players in years past. Just picture people bitching about him the way Handzus used to get it.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With the way Sharp has been handled by Q this season, he may very well waive that NTC to get out of here. I would not be surprised in the least.

Hossa will retire here. Period. I'm not sure why people don't understand that. The recapture penalty makes it literally impossible for the Hawks to trade him. They HAVE TO control when he hangs up the skates, and it will be because of his back injuries. If he reties before that contract is over, the Hawks would be completely and utterly fucked.

They will have Hossa pull a Pronger. Go on LTIR if he's unable to live that deal to its close.
Bingo. Which is why if Hossa leaves the 'hawks in any way but being Prongered or playing through his contract, it will be on his terms. If not, he just blocks a single shot and takes a "career ender" and retires--he's in the HHoF and the 'hawks are hurt.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Lmao Christ I don't think I saw this much whining when the best thing we had was the ABC line and Salmalienella.

Bickell and Sharp are gone. Oduya, unless he comes cheap, won't be back. Saad will either have to sign a bridge deal or he's gone. Kruger will probably get 2 million.

That's all I have so far but I'd like to see us add some physical players considering the west is a boxing match.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't get the people who think this out... If you get rid of 10 mil like bickel and sharp both leaving or a replacement for that seabs/crow then there's a bit of money still if you only bridge Saad even with keeping Kruger too decently priced. I think Saad will be given a longer deal than just a bridge and get more security for the teams cap rate going forward and not needing to worry about him raking in a potential near 7 mil deal in 2 years.