The Blackhawks Forum's OFFICIAL Off-Topic Thread

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Banned, reported, recommended for deportation.

DOES THIS MEAN I CAN LEAVE?!

Never have I wanted the Hawks to win the cup more.

Just following your lead, Grim.

stone-cold-o.gif

Best day in CCS Blackhawks forum history is this day.

No you can't leave. You're the least of three evils and someone needs to run the forums. The other two need to take a hike.

Hawks mods should be you, Scoot and either Tater, Mitka or me (although the last one is a pipe dream)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ohhh man. I definitely vote Tater because he's too nice and I want to see the meltdown. And TCD, because it would hasten the meltdown and this place would look like it's on acid within 48 hours.

TCD's time as mod would be cut by about 20 percent, though. Exchange rate.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
O
No you can't leave. You're the least of three evils and someone needs to run the forums. The other two need to take a hike.

Hawks mods should be you, Scoot and either Tater, Mitka or me (although the last one is a pipe dream)

Hahah. The sooner you realize all your problems are self-imposed, the better you'll be.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
To be honest I only watched about a season and a half of SoA ... but I just didn't get hooked on it.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I stopped watching after 3 I think. I loved it when it started and it was like nothing else on, but then it got old to see how many different ways they could almost die, make a new enemy, make than enemy their friend then sell them out to the law.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I stopped watching after 3 I think. I loved it when it started and it was like nothing else on, but then it got old to see how many different ways they could almost die, make a new enemy, make than enemy their friend then sell them out to the law.

It just seemed too over the top at points. When the drama involving Jax's kid getting kidnapped stretched into multiple episodes, I got annoyed.

And also the whole thing with one guy from the gang being the one who accidentally shot and killed another guy's wife and the fact that said guy did not exact revenge with another murder, because they always exacted revenge by murder on that show.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah I think they started writing in circles after a while.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you guys know that the women's world cup is happening now?

Neither did i.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you guys know that the women's world cup is happening now?

Neither did i.

wanna meet up at BW&R and see if they'll put that shit on? I'll PM Pez...

Adun

Liked Posts:
[VINE]MlQQ0ggthYu[/VINE]

Make sure it's not muted

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ouch, def here the thud on impact. I wonder how well he was able to walk after that.