The Blackhawks Forum's OFFICIAL Off-Topic Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If this is an all inclusive "off-topic" thread... how are we supposed to know that we are remaining off-topic?

Will staying on-topic result in bans?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I hate grimson. That is all

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Making Ellinikos Lemoni Patatas to go with my bbq lamb leg tomorrow. Shit will be CASH.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Hey LordKOTL - I think I saw you on HFBoards. Do me a favor and tell that cock gobbler No Fun Shogun to a) Never, ever, ever give up on the Hawks in the 3rd again, down 1 goal with 11 to play, especially with a "fuck this team" sign off, and b) go fuck his mother for banning me.

Yours in Christ,

italianbeef

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey LordKOTL - I think I saw you on HFBoards. Do me a favor and tell that cock gobbler No Fun Shogun to a) Never, ever, ever give up on the Hawks in the 3rd again, down 1 goal with 11 to play, especially with a "fuck this team" sign off, and b) go fuck his mother for banning me.

Yours in Christ,

italianbeef

What did you get banned from HFBoards for? From what I hear the mods there are very lax unless you are getting SUPREMELY out of line.

You must have been acting pretty douchey to get banned from there.

Welcome to CCS, though!

TCD

Liked Posts:

Yours in Christ,

italianbeef

Why can't you do your own dirty business? But I will kill that penis muncher for the right price. Not because he gobbles cock but because he sounds like a poo head.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why can't you do your own dirty business? But I will kill that penis muncher for the right price. Not because he gobbles cock but because he sounds like a poo head.

Gay hockey fans are people too.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
What did you get banned from HFBoards for? From what I hear the mods there are very lax unless you are getting SUPREMELY out of line.

You must have been acting pretty douchey to get banned from there.

Welcome to CCS, though!

I gotta listen to jamokes piss and moan all day about how bad the team and coaches suck, and I'm not allowed to call them out on it, in a very personal way.

Heil Fuhrer Boards are not for me, I guess.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get the feeling I've been on everyone's nerves lately. I'd like to apologize if I have said anything that bugged you (unless your name is The Hawk or Rusty surf, then go to hell)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I gotta listen to jamokes piss and moan all day about how bad the team and coaches suck, and I'm not allowed to call them out on it, in a very personal way.

Heil Fuhrer Boards are not for me, I guess.

:hitler:

TCD

Liked Posts:
Can't believe what this board has become. Used to be a respectable and intelligent board. It's becoming unbearable and filthy.

God save you all.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't believe what this board has become. Used to be a respectable and intelligent board. It's becoming unbearable and filthy.

God save you all.

There is no god.