Game 4 IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 5/23 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
PerryFanSlam.gif

@

VeneratedEdibleBackswimmer.gif

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC
Radio - WGN AM 720

Soon before Game 3 it was revealed that a lineup change was in order for the Blackhawks after Game 2. Antoine Vermette and Teuvo Teravainen were sent to the bench, with Kris Versteeg and Joakim Nordstrom finding their way back into the lineup. The line changes were certainly interesting and a lack of capitalization on several early power play opportunities doomed the Hawks, who quickly fumbled away their home ice advantage in a 2-1 loss. More lineup changes were hinted at following Game 3, but we probably won't know what's going to happen. Either way, the Hawks on-ice product has left a lot to be desired in the first three games of this series, and the Hawks are quickly running out of time to put it all together again. They certainly haven't played anywhere near their best hockey yet in their series. Game 4 sounds like a good time to do that.

Projected line combos:

I don't know, what do you think Q?

RevolvingComplicatedKudu.gif

There ya go.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Go Hawks

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simply put. Lose tonight, and they may as well start planning their off-season golf plans.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Simply put. Lose tonight, and they may as well start planning their off-season golf plans.

A 3-1 deficit is not a death sentence for this team. I'd certainly prefer that they avoid falling behind that much, though.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The order of the force is more typical, they usually hold steady in these game 4s, home or away then take control in 5-7

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hawks LOSE tonight because the STEAMROLLER is out of gas thanks to DMelt.

He deleted my "Freight Train" thread outright. Must be in a mood. Maybe he doesn't like people coming in "his" forum to get pumped about the Blackhawks?

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A 3-1 deficit is not a death sentence for this team. I'd certainly prefer that they avoid falling behind that much, though.

Well the way they are playing a 3-1 deficit will be a death sentence and no way Anaheim wants to come back to Chicago. They better get people around the crease early and often. Go Hawks

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Hawks have come back from adversity in the past. In 2013 we came back from 3-1 to Wings and were down 2-1 to the Bruins in the Cup finals before reeling off 3 wins in a row. Last year we were down 2-0 to the Blues before winning 4 in a row and were just a game 7 OT goal from coming back down 3-1 to the Kings in the conference final.

The difference between being down 2-1 to the Ducks, now, and the Bruins in 2013, was that the Hawks had home ice advantage in 2013 and don't against the Ducks. However, the Hawks are 4-3 on the road in this year's playoffs. They've also beat the Ducks at home twice in the regular season and are 1-1 this series, so if they hold at home, I don't see why they can't win 1 of 2 in Anaheim. Of course, it all depends on Toews, Hossa, Sharp and Saad starting to contribute (5 on 5 and on the PP), our D not wearing out and getting men in front of Andersen since he seems to be stopping everything that isn't tipped in or just an unbelievable goal, like Kane's last game.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He deleted my "Freight Train" thread outright. Must be in a mood. Maybe he doesn't like people coming in "his" forum to get pumped about the Blackhawks?

You're not allowed to mention the baseball teams in here. Strict rule put in place by Dfüher.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Vermette is going to throw face offs tonight to send Q a message.

Thats what happens when you fuck a stranger up the ass

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fire going just waiting for da Hawks to win, it will make the s'more that much better.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time to dine on crazy cake and blood filling you fuckers!! No more shit, no more shine. tonight we drink your blood like wine!!