Game 4 IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 5/23 at 7:00 p.m.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I'll be the first to admit, when we scored twice to go up two only to let them take a 1 goal lead I was free falling. One day I won't have any knee jerk reactions from this teams performance.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Rough game for Hjammer but I'm certainly not doubting his ability to rebound in Game 5.

Agreed. He'll be fine. Just had to make a few better decisions and he wouldn't even be a topic of discussion.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
#calledit

We're now into the 7th year of this team's run. You'd think people would've learned by now.

STEAMROLLER is an IHN meme that has been used for the 2010 and 2013 Cup runs and the Nazi dicks here keep deleting any reference to it.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Season over.... turned it off after the 3 goals in 37 seconds... hope you losers enjoy the rest of the loss.

I know you're a big King Henry fan, so good luck tomorrow TROLL. I know you want to scarf some BDUBS hot wings and chase them down with a few cold Falstaffs, so for your sake I hope this isn't the BGITW tomorow trying to stop Stamkos.

200.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'll be the first to admit, when we scored twice to go up two only to let them take a 1 goal lead I was free falling. One day I won't have any knee jerk reactions from this teams performance.

Could be worse. In 2010 there was a guy that was a writer for this website that started a thread guaranteeing the Hawks would not win the Stanley Cup. He did this at some point in the first freaking round.

Reactions: B18

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
This team has won in spite of Q since 2010. They are doing it again. Can someone tell me why Sharp played less than Bickell in the 3rd and OT? Anyone??? ANYONE??? Great job.

I love the giant FUCK YOU from Vermette, Sharp, and TT, with Vermette scoring the GWG. Once again, the Sharp/Vermette/TT line was great...IN SPITE OF Q.

Go fuck yourself Joel. You are a total fucking toolbox.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
This team has won in spite of Q since 2010. They are doing it again. Can someone tell me why Sharp played less than Bickell in the 3rd and OT? Anyone??? ANYONE??? Great job.

I love the giant FUCK YOU from Vermette, Sharp, and TT, with Vermette scoring the GWG. Once again, the Sharp/Vermette/TT line was great...IN SPITE OF Q.

lol

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

my cats breath smells like catfood.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

:deer::harden::umud:

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Can anyone explain why Bickell is playing at all? I would love to hear THAT argument. He is quite literally the worst "top six" player I have ever seen in my life.

Totally fucking worthless. A zero. A nothing. Accomplishes nothing. Can't hit anyone, can't catch a pass, can't hit, can't fucking skate, can't shoot.... This guy belongs playing in the ECHL. Where, he would still probably be one of the worst skaters on the ice. A total disgrace to the Indian Head.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Can anyone explain why Bickell is playing at all? I would love to hear THAT argument. He is quite literally the worst "top six" player I have ever seen in my life.

Totally fucking worthless. A zero. A nothing. Accomplishes nothing. Can't hit anyone, can't catch a pass, can't hit, can't fucking skate. This guy belongs playing in the ECHL. Where, he would still probably be one of the worst skaters on the ice. A total disgrace to the Indian Head.

Relax Andy.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Totally fucking worthless. A zero. A nothing. Accomplishes nothing. Can't hit anyone, can't catch a pass, can't hit, can't fucking skate, can't shoot.... This guy belongs playing in the ECHL. Where, he would still probably be one of the worst skaters on the ice. A total disgrace to the Indian Head.

Don't sweat it, "He Gone" this summer.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Here's another question for you "Q fans". WHY ARE THE HAWKS PLAYING THE EXACT MATCHUPS THE DUCKS CHASED AT HOME????? Q is matching Toews vs. Kesler and Kruger vs. Getzlaf....even though they have last change, and those matchups have FAVORED THE DUCKS the entire fucking series. How is doing exactly what your opponent wants good coaching????

Once again, go fuck yourself Q. You clueless fucking twat.

Maybe you should bench Keith and Toews next game for "fresh legs". You know, because...why not?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's another question for you "Q fans". WHY ARE THE HAWKS PLAYING THE EXACT MATCHUPS THE DUCKS CHASED AT HOME????? Q is matching Toews vs. Kesler and Kruger vs. Getzlaf....even though they have last change, and those matchups have FAVORED THE DUCKS the entire fucking series. How is doing exactly what your opponent wants good coaching????

Maybe you should bench Keith and Toews next game for "fresh legs". You know, because...why not?

Relax Andy.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

Bickell murdertrained Silfverberg, so he's okay in my books

italianbeef

Liked Posts:

Toews potted one and fucking owned Kesler at the dot tonight.

Adun

Liked Posts:

Actually in the last three games those matchups ended up in our favor.

Surprisingly Toews line struggled vs Getzlaf line, but they were not matched up too often

EDIT Actually,Kruger line struggled against Getzlaf today, but they were even in shot attempts in the other games when head-to-head

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Q leaves to get those megaBabcockbucks, I want Pez to become the next coach. Hawks would be an unstoppable dynasty!