Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The Bears have two listed in the top 15 and have 4 on the list. I too expect big efforts from White and Goldman. If this comes to fruition, Pace has done an amazing job in year 1.

Here it is:

"1. QB Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bottom line -- nobody in this draft class will have a greater impact on their new team than the guy under center for Lovie Smith.

2. S Landon Collins, New York Giants: Collins is already assuming a leadership role for the Giants and fills a huge need for a team that will have to contain some high-powered offenses.

3. WR Amari Cooper, Oakland Raiders: The Alabama star will provide an instant boost to an offense that was dreadful last season and enters 2015 looking to pass the ball with second-year pro Derek Carr.

4. WR/RS Tyler Lockett, Seattle Seahawks: Meet Russell Wilson's new best friend, a dynamo out of the slot who will create plenty of mismatches and boost the return game instantly.

5. RB Todd Gurley, St. Louis Rams: Gurley will be the workhorse back for a run-heavy Rams offense, barring any setbacks as he returns from an ACL tear.

6. QB Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans: The Week 1 starter for the Titans will have plenty of pressure to perform as the new face of the franchise in the most interesting offensive experiment in the NFL.

7. WR Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagles: Jeremy Maclin is gone and his immediate replacement could put up similar numbers in Chip Kelly's offense.

8. WR Kevin White, Chicago Bears: Defenses might rotate toward Alshon Jeffrey this year, so White will have opportunities to make big plays if Jay Cutler gets him the ball."

continued below...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492541/article/sudden-impact-projecting-top-100-nfl-rookies-of-2015

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have two listed in the top 15 and have 4 on the list. I too expect big efforts from White and Goldman. If this comes to fruition, Pace has done an amazing job in year 1.

Here it is:

"1. QB Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bottom line -- nobody in this draft class will have a greater impact on their new team than the guy under center for Lovie Smith.

2. S Landon Collins, New York Giants: Collins is already assuming a leadership role for the Giants and fills a huge need for a team that will have to contain some high-powered offenses.

3. WR Amari Cooper, Oakland Raiders: The Alabama star will provide an instant boost to an offense that was dreadful last season and enters 2015 looking to pass the ball with second-year pro Derek Carr.

4. WR/RS Tyler Lockett, Seattle Seahawks: Meet Russell Wilson's new best friend, a dynamo out of the slot who will create plenty of mismatches and boost the return game instantly.

5. RB Todd Gurley, St. Louis Rams: Gurley will be the workhorse back for a run-heavy Rams offense, barring any setbacks as he returns from an ACL tear.

6. QB Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans: The Week 1 starter for the Titans will have plenty of pressure to perform as the new face of the franchise in the most interesting offensive experiment in the NFL.

7. WR Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagles: Jeremy Maclin is gone and his immediate replacement could put up similar numbers in Chip Kelly's offense.

8. WR Kevin White, Chicago Bears: Defenses might rotate toward Alshon Jeffrey this year, so White will have opportunities to make big plays if Jay Cutler gets him the ball."

continued below...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000492541/article/sudden-impact-projecting-top-100-nfl-rookies-of-2015

I have no problem with the Bears rookie spots, but overall, that list sucks! JMHO

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does this schlub get paid by anyone for stuff like this?

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
14. DT Eddie Goldman, Chicago Bears: The new regime in the Windy City needs a big man in the middle of the new 3-4 defense, and Goldman will fill that role while bringing some athleticism to the trenches, too.
68. RB Jeremy Langford, Chicago Bears: Matt Forte isn't going anywhere, but he'll have some pressure taken off him with the presence of Langford, who fits what John Fox wants to do in the run game.
75. FS Adrian Amos, Chicago Bears: He can assume a centerfield role and find success at it.

Not too shabby.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which teams had the most & fewest players on this important list?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Langford seems kinda dumb on this list. At least until next year. Don't care what Fox says right now. Forte is not gon come off the field all that often.

And including Amos seems like a stretch since its a toss up whether he will even start.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, how come no Grasu?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I have no problem with the Bears rookie spots, but overall, that list sucks! JMHO

i agree.

and while i also agree that winston will have a huge impact on the bucks, i dont think itll be a positive one. i see him struggling and throwing a shit load of picks.