HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am becoming troubled by the fact that the Hawks have forgotten how to win in regulation. This does not bode well for the series going forward. Too many minutes on few defensemen. The momentum barrels can only do so much.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
I am becoming troubled by the fact that the Hawks have forgotten how to win in regulation. This does not bode well for the series going forward. Too many minutes on few defensemen. The momentum barrels can only do so much.

They need six more wins. I don't care if they are all in triple OT on garbage shin pad goals.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clearly weak goals don't do anything to help their confidence either. Andersen has been like the fucking great wall in net.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sexiest legs are fresh legs. No cottage cheese on TT's legs.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Mark Potash
Q on the possibility of TVR playing in G6: "I look forward talking to him. We'll see how he is. He's going to skate with us in the morning."

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Wrist, who needs a wrist. He's 7 weeks in on a 8 week timetable, Kaner was what 3 weeks ahead of schedule? TVR's gotta kane up

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrist, who needs a wrist. He's 7 weeks in on a 8 week timetable, Kaner was what 3 weeks ahead of schedule? TVR's gotta kane up

Tape it up and give him a pain killer. My football coach used to say "suck it up"

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to talk seriously about fresh legs, hockey and getting pumped up. Please stop with your childish attempts at humor.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Speaking of fresh legs, this guy's got some.

Mark Lazerus retweeted
Mark Potash ‏@MarkPotash 1h1 hour ago

Q on the possibility of TVR playing in G6: "I look forward talking to him. We'll see how he is. He's going to skate with us in the morning."

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hope TVR can get in even though thats a hell of a lot of rust to shake off and a heavy situation for a rookie blueliner. Cant handle watching Timo anymore. Wont really matter TVRs ice time will be no larger. Everyone needs to go balls to the walls now suck up whatever pains they are playing through and start pumping hormones today.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope TVR can get in even though thats a hell of a lot of rust to shake off and a heavy situation for a rookie blueliner. Cant handle watching Timo anymore. Wont really matter TVRs ice time will be no larger. Everyone needs to go balls to the walls now suck up whatever pains they are playing through and start pumping hormones today.

#TVR
#calledit