Game 5 IGT: Blackhawks @ Ducks 5/25 at 8:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
ChiefUnnaturalFlyingsquirrel.gif

@

PJwtNuz.gif

Puckdrop - 8:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720

There we were, in the middle of the third period of Game 4 with the Hawks ahead 3-1, thinking that Chicago had exorcized its demons in this series and that they were heading back to Anaheim with a series split and some good quality hockey in their back pocket. And then the second-fastest three-goal stretch in NHL playoff history happened, sending everyone sporting the Indian Head into a panic attack. A power play goal from Kane forced overtime, and Antoine Vermette delivered us from a bunch of shitty narratives by potting the game-winner off of his own rebound in the 2nd OT. Although it may get lost in that 37-second stretch of the third period, the Hawks played one of their better games in this series on Saturday night, controlling the puck for lengthy stretches of play. They'll need all of that and some more -- without the jackassery of the third period -- if they want to take the pivotal Game 5 that unfolds tonight.

I think it's safe to say Q will be sticking with the Game 4 line combos:

SaadBrandon_1.png
ToewsJonathan.png
HossaMarian.png

BickellBryan.png
Richards-Brad.png
KanePatrick.png

SharpPatrick.png
Vermette-Antoine.png
Teravainen-Teuvo.png

Desjardins-Andrew.png
KrugerMarcus_1.png
ShawAndrew.png

Oh, and one additional piece of news: There's talk that Clayton Stoner is going to be scratched from the Anaheim defense in favor of our old friend James Wisniewski. This could be fun.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, and one additional piece of news: There's talk that Clayton Stoner is going to be scratched from the Anaheim defense in favor of our old friend James Wisniewski. This could be fun.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

ejYJ13E.gif

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Won't miss Stoner at all, Wiz hasn't played in this years Play offs.

Hawks have 17 PPs to the Ducks 9 PPs even doe Hawks are a more disciplined team and the Ducks are in the top 10 most penalized. Hopefully the refs don't all of a sudden think they need to even things out.

Go Hawks !!

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

This is the one night a year that I won't fast forward through the anthem.

Well bless your heart.

You all could stand to learn a thing or two from the Studebaker. Unpatriotic fucks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling about tonight's game. That's all.

Reactions: B18

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
!

So what you're saying is that Boudreau is taking a page out of Q's "Fresh Legs" strategy book.

This is why Joel Quenneville is the best coach in the league! Often imitated but can't be duplicated!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Win this one for the chinese!!

TCD

Liked Posts:
So what you're saying is that Boudreau is taking a page out of Q's "Fresh Legs" strategy book.

This is why Joel Quenneville is the best coach in the league! Often imitated but can't be duplicated!

I cant wait for Boudreau to come out with a grey mustache tonight and his face painted red.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I cant wait for Boudreau to come out with a grey mustache tonight and his face painted red.

grabbing his dick like he just don't care. Barber striped tie and less balding.

Reactions: TCD

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks have won every time I have watched this postseason. Sorry that I wont be able to watch tonight.

<-------- #therealmvp