Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
New poster here. Hey Bears fans.

Reading this thread its interesting how many people on here seem happy to turn a blind eye to the moral/ethical aspects surrounding Ray MacDonald and the Bears. I wasn't on here at the time so didn't read the posts, but can i assume that a lot of these same people were absolutely up in arms about the Bears trading away Marshall for peanuts?

Cos on the one hand we've got a multiple pro bowl, production machine WR being virtually given away because they want to improve the culture/image of the team. Then on the other hand we've got them bringing in a "never been to a pro bowl" scumbag who lurches from one domestic abuse allegation to another, who hasn't even made it to TC before being cut for, surprise surprise, another domestic abuse case. Can someone help me out here, and give a serious explanation to what seems to be pretty glaring hypocrisy on the part of the new regime?

Thats a good point, i'm just not sure i agree. If Pace was taking this into account surely he would've drafted someone at that position no? How many true 5-tech DE's are on this roster anyway? I don't see many. Ferguson sure isn't one. Sutton is a 3-tech DT. I would've said Houston cos he played there for the Raiders but the Bears seem to have him pegged for OLB.

Personally i thought there was a case for drafting a DE before this whole MacDonald thing blew up. Given whats now happened they definately should've drafted one.

Jarvis Jenkins baby! Still going to the supaaaabowllll.

Good post. Welcome.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
lol...that woman is a fucking twit. If the NFL adopted a policy of docking teams picks every time a player got arrested the UDFA pool would swell to comical proportions due to half the teams in the league losing a significant portion of their picks every year. In what other industry is an company considered in some way complicit or "enabling" when one of their employees ends up being a criminal? Maybe Kraft should be charged with conspiracy since he enabled Hernandez to murder people?
I couldn't agree more she is obviously a disgruntled patriots fan

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I'd love to be a fly on the wall of his agent right now.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
If you truly don't like rapists, then how can you continue to keep the Wildcats logo on your profile?

Because he's a hypocrite. Which is fine if he wants to be one, no one would give a shit except for the fact he's deriding us for not being a hypocrite like him.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. You know how long it took for me to figure that out? A long time ...
Maybe it is you that smells like shit and you just continue smelling yourself wherever you go. Unless by train compartment you are making a gay sex reference to an anus and then you statement seems reasonable.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
The guy's on "Strike Five"........I think his NFL days are over. Now he will have to get a "real job." Didn't think that shit through.....did he?!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
There's no guaranteed money so....

it's the offseason

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
We are going to need more outrage.

Oops my bad.

Pace needs to go...too young to understand character flaws in a NFL player!

We can't have this guy in charge of our drafts!

Got my eyes on you Pace...you'll be out of the league by training camp if you keep this up!

There's my contribution

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oops my bad.

Pace needs to go...too young to understand character flaws in a NFL player!

We can't have this guy in charge of our drafts!

Got my eyes on you Pace...you'll be out of the league by training camp if you keep this up!

There's my contribution
Much better.

Liked Posts:
His lawyer is saying the Bears were too hasty in releasing him, that they weren't aware of the facts. I'm pretty sure the facts are this guy can't control himself, he's an out of control monster.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
I get sick and tired of people who defend rapists and people who hire them by saying "ehhh... no biggie... it's a business".

Make sure you've hit up the judici for the 53-man roster when we break camp. Bet you'll be surprised. Wouldn't want you accidentally rooting for a felon.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are going to need more outrage.
Then I take it you are joining me on my trip to Lake Forest to burn some effigies because this has to be the most scandalous moment in this proud organization's history.

Seriously, I think I remember posting something to the likes of "I don't think McDonald makes it to training camp without fucking up."

#calledit

Whatever...just wait for the Ravens to make more cuts and poach those leftovers.