Does anyone else hate the NBC B team?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Albert is fine when he does football but him and the other two stooges are terrible with hockey. They repeat the same thing over and over again. How many times did we need to see the Ducks 4th goal yesterday? It's all they talked about until Toews scored twice, then they said that Andersen gave him both goals.

Strader is bad too.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I also find it odd how Albert and Joey there seem to talk about some players in ways that is drastically apart from their reality. They talk about Kane like he's Steven Stamkos or Ovi at times and that nobody has a better shot than him.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I also find it odd how Albert and Joey there seem to talk about some players in ways that is drastically apart from their reality. They talk about Kane like he's Steven Stamkos or Ovi at times and that nobody has a better shot than him.

CUZ DA KANERZZZZ AND DA TAZERZZZZ

They don't seem to know shit about the players other than what your average casual fan would know.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Love how last years hawks vs kings was considered by many to be one of the best playoff series ever

Now this year's hawks vs ducks is right there with last year's series

And i believe nbc has given us Albert and the b team in 11 of the 12 games so far......nice work.....it's like doc emmerick doesnt have a visa that allows him west of the mississippi

supraman

Liked Posts:
Love how last years hawks vs kings was considered by many to be one of the best playoff series ever

Now this year's hawks vs ducks is right there with last year's series

And i believe nbc has given us Albert and the b team in 11 of the 12 games so far......nice work.....it's like doc emmerick doesnt have a visa that allows him west of the mississippi

Who in their right fucking mind would pick either. 2009-10 Vancouver series was fucking epic nothing compares to that series. The hatred, the drama, the Buff O face. Hell even the 08-09 nucks series tops kings series, the dirty hat trick by kaner.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Even the 2010-11 Nucks series was greater in my book. The dominance and jubilation early from the Nucks then the return of Bolland and vengeance with Lou mocking going on.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So we don't have to listen to these clowns again right? Doc and Eddy do all the SCF games right?

chewyps

Liked Posts:
I really don't listen to the broadcast cause im too focused on the action

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I really don't listen to the broadcast cause im too focused on the action

Hahaha I hear ya. But when I do listen in, it's nice to hear Emrick calling the play. He's the best.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why isnt this thread locked yet?

Seems like a bunch of trolls trying to start trouble.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Hahaha I hear ya. But when I do listen in, it's nice to hear Emrick calling the play. He's the best.

I find pat foley's voice a lot more interesting to listen to. Emrick is my second favorite. Both HOF announcers.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I actually rarely have a real gripe with any play by play announcer. It's usually the color commentator that rubs me the wrong way. All I ever want from a play by play person is for them to tell me who has the puck and where incase I am looking away from the tv or distracted and cant see the screen. Most do it well enough. Only problem with Foley is he doesn't do it!!! Hes rambling too much with his color guy to call the play on the ice.

CBC/TSN/Sportsnet have amazing play by play guys but I find nearly every single color commentator to be a piece of shit. Bias, disgruntled ex nhlers who can't take themselves out of the conversations. I find that to be the case with most National broadcast teams in the States also.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I actually rarely have a real gripe with any play by play announcer. It's usually the color commentator that rubs me the wrong way. All I ever want from a play by play person is for them to tell me who has the puck and where incase I am looking away from the tv or distracted and cant see the screen. Most do it well enough. Only problem with Foley is he doesn't do it!!! Hes rambling too much with his color guy to call the play on the ice.

CBC/TSN/Sportsnet have amazing play by play guys but I find nearly every single color commentator to be a piece of shit. Bias, disgruntled ex nhlers who can't take themselves out of the conversations. I find that to be the case with most National broadcast teams in the States also.

Pat and Edzo are much better apart, than they are together... Way too much stupid shit happening when they broadcast together.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Pat and Edzo are much better apart, than they are together... Way too much stupid shit happening when they broadcast together.

Did anyone catch Doc the other night in game 6? Going to commercial break with "Tree-Tirty Tree" left in the first, he said just that, followed by an Edzo belly laugh, and a quick "Hey Pat" from Doc just before they cut away.

Svic

Liked Posts:
Did anyone catch Doc the other night in game 6? Going to commercial break with "Tree-Tirty Tree" left in the first, he said just that, followed by an Edzo belly laugh, and a quick "Hey Pat" from Doc just before they cut away.

I heard that. Didn't hear the hey pat part

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing Pat chuckled as he shot back another Jamesons.