How would you get Patrick Kane going?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think DMelt should ban HHM/Prope from the Hawks board tonight. Need to send a message to them that fancy posting and hilarious sense of humor won't be tolerated in an elimination game.

Give the nod to The Hawk tonight and have them come back with fresh ideas and a fresh new winning attitude for game 7.

i'm self-banning myself from the Hawks board tonight because DMelt36 makes me feel unwelcome and although I want to make a pump-up thread, I also do want the Hawks to win.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I will do a shamanistic ritual to remove the sharp object from Dmelts ass. If that doesnt work we scalp him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Don't bother, DMelt is so stupid he tried to climb to the top of Mountain Dew.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we please spell his name right? It's Dfüher, not Dmelt. Thank you.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Take Bickell away from him. He's slowing Kane down worse than Handzus did last season. Bickell has to be on the 4th line or benched. I'd prefer you just bench him and get someone else in the lineup. Saad/Toews/Kane, Sharp/Vermette/TT, Anyone/Richards/Hossa, Desjardins/Kruger/Shaw.

If ever there was a #calledit, this is it.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Why does everyone keep calling for edits?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I'm not a big bitcher about the game 3 lineup situation but I have to say, if they lose and Q never really gave a lot of time to the Toews-Kane with whoever, Sharp/Saad/Bickell on the LW as a lineup, that's kinda questionable. That's been the go to with attempts to boost the lineup in scoring before.

#Hashtagedit

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Is Grimson still replying to my posts?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm self-banning myself from the Hawks board tonight because DMelt36 makes me feel unwelcome and although I want to make a pump-up thread, I also do want the Hawks to win.

. . .