Game 6 IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 5-27 at 7:00 p.m.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Kimmo was -2 in 8 minutes the other night, and he's probably not holding up to the hitting as well as the younger guys are.

Eh, wasn't rundblad victimized for 2 goals in the only game he appeared in?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Rundblad.....wow. This could end badly. Lost game 1 in part due to his suck.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
With the Hawks having last change and being able to shelter Rundblad's minutes, I've got no problem with them dressing him over Timonen. He'll be lucky to crack the 8-minute mark, should they only play 60.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Eh, wasn't rundblad victimized for 2 goals in the only game he appeared in?

Yes, but ended up a -1. Have no recollection if he contributed at all to the goal scored when he was on the ice, though.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
earlier I thought I read TVR was done for season, not too long ago I thought it was posted that the team brought him in. Is he still injured though? What at the chances he can play if we make it out of this series?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
earlier I thought I read TVR was done for season, not too long ago I thought it was posted that the team brought him in. Is he still injured though? What at the chances he can play if we make it out of this series?
He was recalled I think...but as far as I know he's still out so idk what the heck the deal is there.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

He broke his wrist playing in Rockford the first week of April and was given an 8 week timetable to return. So is about 7 weeks in and close to healed, but not enough to play. He's been able to at least heal more on his legs from the knee injury he had but he is just returning to practice form. He's potentially able to play if they survive til game 7 but if they win game 6, maybe he won't join them anyway. He's likely an option if they're in the cup.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll be happy if Bickell can string a couple of "upright" shifts together. I don't think that's asking a whole lot.

Eating to many s'more by the fire is slowing him down. Promise it won't happen tonight

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They should put a non-Ape-like woodland creature on the 2nd line with Kane and Richards

Da fuk bro thought we were Bros. Guess that means more s'more for grim and da bigfoot.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do any of you know anything about US or World History? My lord.