Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm just waiting for Milwaukee to explode. Sneaky talented team.

Reactions: BNB

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm just waiting for Milwaukee to explode. Sneaky talented team.
What Milwaukee lacks is offense. I think that's still the case even with Monroe. This does make them a better team though. They need a few go to guys.. Middleton is about as good as Ben Gordon goes for that.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Milwaukee's spacing is horrible though

will have good success in the regular season but fall short of winning anything due to lack of offense...sounds familiar

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What Milwaukee lacks is offense. I think that's still the case even with Monroe. This does make them a better team though. They need a few go to guys.. Middleton is about as good as Ben Gordon goes for that.
Getting Parker back will help that a lot too. But they have the same problem as us for sure. MCW and Giannis can't shoot to save their lives. Middleton can bomb all day. Monroe's gonna get his points. No one's really a go to yet though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
or hit layups lol...Bucks coulda won the series had those 2 hit layups
I have never seen a player so long miss so many layups...the Greek Freak man. Once he gets more polished, he's gonna be crazy.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Getting Parker back will help that a lot too. But they have the same problem as us for sure. MCW and Giannis can't shoot to save their lives. Middleton can bomb all day. Monroe's gonna get his points. No one's really a go to yet though.
HA! I forgot he existed.

Parker will take half the season to adjust from recovery to his ACL.. in addition to still learning the ropes of the NBA game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HA! I forgot he existed.
Well he tore his ACL so his career is basically over right? Or he's going to have 3 straight knee injuries? Chicago knows all about them knee injuries.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well he tore his ACL so his career is basically over right? Or he's going to have 3 straight knee injuries? Chicago knows all about them knee injuries.
He should be fine after a year from his surgery. That's why it'll be a slow comeback.. The fact he is still learning the game makes it harder for him. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's kind of a non-factor much of the 1st half of the season.

But if everything goes well he could become quite a force in the 2nd half of the season.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Aron Baynes 3 yrs 20mil!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think, after the past day and a half, Taj Gibson, based on market value, is now the most underpaid player in the league.

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
The Bucks might have the lengthiest starting five in the NBA. Right now. Young,Lengthy & athletics. They're gonna be tough next season.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
and they nabbed the guy everyone on here seemed to want for the last couple years in aaron afflalo

Everyone wanted him a couple years ago when he was good. The Knicks were able to "nab" him because he's no longer the player he was, had a pretty bad season last year.

DaRev

Liked Posts:
Aron Baynes 3 yrs 20mil!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think, after the past day and a half, Taj Gibson, based on market value, is now the most underpaid player in the league.

Makes more than Dirk.... Still agree that Gibson's contract looks like a joke though

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just think when you are up against the cap, or over it, and Gasol will need a raise to be kept. etc....and Mirotic.

3 years for 15 million when you developed Snell and you drafted McDermot I don't get why you put that additional money into the position when you if anything should be trying to clear cap space to snatch Middleton for SF and get over the hump. Or we could have gone Damarre Carrol if we had the space.

I don't get why with a stagnant roster you splurge into the luxury tax over Mike Dunleavy.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
even when have no chance against a lebron led team, a playoff competitive team makes more money then a bum team. We could go all pistons once they dismantled their core players which still was a playoff team with no chance at winning it all. But they havent made the playoffs or sold out a game since doing that.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mavs nab Matthews and Jordan. Downgrade in the backcourt but solid improvement in the frontline. He may be their star player going forward, but I am not sure he'll ever crack the upper echelon of NBA players unless he can develop a serious offensive game. He's hitting his prime right now, but age might hit him hard considering that he predicates his game so much on his athleticism.

DaRev

Liked Posts:
Mavericks sign DJ... what does this mean for the West?

I think it spreads out the talent so that the Clips are worse and the Mavericks don't have much of a back court. Portland is going to be significantly worse so could this open the door for the Pelicans, Thunder, Jazz, and..... Kings (if things go right)....?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Lol the only big on the Clippers is Griffen. Deandre really fucked them