Bears 2015 Training Camp Schedule

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went to the one in 2009 after we got Jay. Had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures. Got Earl Bennett & Johnny Knox's autographs along with a few other aspiring football players. Got interviewed by some local comcast news station.

But sadly all those things are gone now that I've had my house flooded down here in Houston last week. At least I have the memories

I suggest going, it's fun.

Holy shit, brutal man.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hope no adults are asking for 24 year olds autographs. Shit always weirded me out

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm 30 mins away. I'll swing by for a few days whenever I get the chance. Easy little cruise down there

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hope no adults are asking for 24 year olds autographs. Shit always weirded me out

Only thing weirder would be calling the QB someone has never met their boy

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny story about autographs. In 1993 or 1994 the NBA all star game was in Phoenix. My best friends Dad got tickets through his work and we all drove up from Tucson.

Said buddy was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan and sometime in the 3rd quarter we go for a walk. We're 13 years old. As we're walking my buddy says "Holy shit, that's Emmitt! " He runs up to Emmitt Smith and picks up a piece of trash on the floor and asks him to autograph it. Emmitt only had a lady friend with him and agreed to sign it. My buddy never shook his hand, never said how much fun it was to watch him run, nothing. Just a signed piece of trash.

Once he was done he looked at me and asked "Anything for me? " I just extended my hand and he shook me back. I looked him in the eye and said you're good, but you'll never be as good as Walter Payton. I pointed at my hat as I said it. He laughed and said Walter was the best.

Nice guy.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Made this is a sticky so people can reference the schedule.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm heading up there for Friday's practice and Saturday's Soldier Field practice. Unfortunately the only recent Bears jersey I have is #15. Maybe I'll break out a Neal Anderson.

Moose27

Liked Posts:

As long you aren't doing it to sell on eBay and as a hobby to add to a memorabilia collection why not?