IHN: Family Discussion

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Spainer was actually pretty up front about being on IHN to try to spread her name in advancement of her career. She wasn't around a lot but at least she wasn't as fake as some of the posters who hide in their basement. And I think she was in love with jako.

Plus, she has a nice rack?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spainer was actually pretty up front about being on IHN to try to spread her name in advancement of her career. She wasn't around a lot but at least she wasn't as fake as some of the posters who hide in their basement. And I think she was in love with jako.

She didn't like when I called her tits out on twitter tho....

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I wasn't going to mention it but yeah. I remember that stupid batman video that came out about that time she did. There were some interesting gifs made

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You have a tiny dick but I'm not making it a huge deal...

SOURCES: Your HASB locker room guys.

See? That troll was very apparent and well executed. Much better than the Finland one.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
But seriously... What happened now that this thread was made? What are we supposed to be discussing.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
But seriously... What happened now that this thread was made? What are we supposed to be discussing.

Nothing of any significance. So pretty much just like 90% of the other threads here.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Yes. Because 90% is roughly half.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Can't help it. I am just compensating for my tiny dick.

Am I doing this right yet?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Quick interjection from a non-IHNer: You guys should've started this thread on your first day here.

Carry on.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You're so cute when you're backed in a corner.

Not as cute as you when you're backed into the parking lot at the forest preserve. You should make the trip to Rockford this year. Seriously. They might even let you take a peek into the locker room to check out my cock.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I can carry on perpetually. This thread is no more irrelevant to hockey and the Hawks, than 10 other threads on the front page alone. Plus, where else can Grimson talk about my apparently tiny dick?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I can carry on perpetually. This thread is no more irrelevant to hockey and the Hawks, than 10 other threads on the front page alone. Plus, where else can Grimson talk about my apparently tiny dick?

I guess you don't subscribe to his vlog then huh.