IHN: Family Discussion

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Forums are pretty much the extent of my participation in social media. Even if they weren't, what in the flying fuck would ever inspire me to subscribe to anything that he publishes on the internet? Masochism?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forums are pretty much the extent of my participation in social media. Even if they weren't, what in the flying fuck would ever inspire me to subscribe to anything that he publishes on the internet? Masochism?

Stop replying, you are way too cool.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Forest Park? I thought you were a down towner? Had to up-size after kids?
Indeed. It's been almost a year now pay attention haha

For fucks sake it was a joke Francis. Lighten up a bit. Mods are apparently the only hate nazi around here allowed it would seem

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Stop replying, you are way too cool.

Not cool enough to talk about guys' cocks on a public message board though. You certainly have me beat there.

Indeed. It's been almost a year now pay attention haha

For fucks sake it was a joke Francis. Lighten up a bit. Mods are apparently the only hate nazi around here allowed it would seem

I guess it was just too believable for me to realize it was a joke. :lol:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't help it. I am just compensating for my tiny dick.

Am I doing this right yet?

Not as cute as you when you're backed into the parking lot at the forest preserve. You should make the trip to Rockford this year. Seriously. They might even let you take a peek into the locker room to check out my cock.

I can carry on perpetually. This thread is no more irrelevant to hockey and the Hawks, than 10 other threads on the front page alone. Plus, where else can Grimson talk about my apparently tiny dick?

Triple dick post. I think you struck a nerve grim.

Edit: quad dick post... Oh man, the obvious salt

Not cool enough to talk about guys' cocks on a public message board though. You certainly have me beat there.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
that's gotta be a first on here. would have been a bold #calledit

I'm just mud I had to be the one to call out and combo break.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is it OK for Bigfoot's to post in here?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
gZNLM32.png

I'm happy to join the CCS moderating crew.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't remember this...?

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator
It was interesting, at first she tried to play it all defensive like she wasn't doing anything wrong (which in the big scheme of things she wasn't) then it turned into just her trying to create her brand. The best part was TSD wasn't even really being a huge dick about it just stating the obvious.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Would the IHN crew accept me into the family, I don't know much about hockey outside of the basic rules...but I am a fast learner

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was interesting, at first she tried to play it all defensive like she wasn't doing anything wrong (which in the big scheme of things she wasn't) then it turned into just her trying to create her brand. The best part was TSD wasn't even really being a huge dick about it just stating the obvious.

The only time I gave her grief is when she stated that she didn't like going into the pressers after the Hawks lost a game (post WWW's death), more or less stating that it was a tense environment, in which I responded "I guess you wouldn't know what the past 10 years were like, would you? You should take this era over the shit decade that we had to watch the ABC line stink up the place."
She was none too pleased. I didn't care. It's easy to cover a team that was on their way up (I think this was around 2010 when she used to come up to 326 still to chat with all of us IHN boneheads) rather than the dreck we had to endure with 7000 people in the building.