IHN: Family Discussion

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder how STH is doing... I'm SURE Just Visiting knows. Surprised he hasn't come back to post in this thread immediately.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently I am incapable of saying anything that isn't found offensive. I tried really hard not to ruffle any feathers. I knew all the people I didn't mention would be upset by my presence on here because they worked so hard to get rid of me in the first place. I truly didn't think they'd even want me to say their names. I see nothing has changed. Please just delete my posts. This will be my final one. Sorry everyone. I should have known better.

Maybe if you tried a bit harder, my feelings wouldn't be hurt.
(throwing my Lady Gaga sparkles in the trash)

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
You know what's funny? I don't think my name was mentioned....

Thanks for making me feel like Stalberg right now, Just Visiting. -.-

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have only been on here a few times, and it is nice to see some familiar names show up. In spite of everything, I have some very fond memories of my many years at IHN. I often miss it and being able to share my love and excitement for the Hawks. I consider myself very lucky to have been exposed to such a vast variety of personalities and for having the opportunity to interact with them.

Tater: I see you are still a rose among the thorns. Hope all is well with you, Mr. Tot.

LordKOTL: Don't you have an anniversary coming up soon? Saw you spreading some Croatia love on the O Boards in my rare appearance there.

MH: My favorite legal beagle. How's that little boy?

Spunky: I always remember you for your turtle rescue and for being nice to me.

Biscuit: Last time I talked to him was on the O boards to tell him that Rob Pattinson was also related to Vlad the Impaler and the Queen. Is he still doing boat races?

TCD: Hope the Mule is keeping you in line.

Trev: Glad to see you are still around.

There are many names I have not noticed that were an integral part of the IHN Family. I was wondering if anyone knew how any of these people are doing.

RK: He was informative and always had such a strong presence.

Jako: Always such a good sport about everything and fabulous sense of humor.

Ymono: Jako's partner in crime

Wino: I think of him whenever I see a crazy story like the Italian Dr wanting to do a head transplant. All I could think of is where does one obtain a usable spare head. Then a few days later it dawned on me, Duh, he wanted a spare body to put the head on which would be much easier to come by. The same day I saw that horses were getting herpes. Wino had that thread dedicated to bizarre stuff.

IceHogFan: Always classy, even in the heat of an epic battle with Pete.

Pete: Always starting something and never letting anything go.

TSD: Miss his ramblings about his family.

Jam: He was so into his disc golf and designing his own discs. Hope he has maintained his enthusiasm. Thought of him a few weeks ago when Dream Theater was on.

Jax: Last I remember he was in Florida.

PSR: I think of him when I listen to vintage music, because he also has an appreciation for it.

Jove: Always kind and respectful. Wonder if he still has that sweet 57 Chevy that looks like my Barbie car.

Bringmepie: Hope he has overcome his health issues.

Howcho: Always did such great photoshops. He made me a special one for Christmas one year and I was very touched.

Phranchk: Always polite and helpful when he was a Mod.

PMX: Full of the devil. He would love my Roger refrigerator magnet. He comes with different outfits.

Chasman: Such a gem of a human being.

Detroit Sucks: He joined shortly before I departed. I didn't know him long, but he was my DWTS bud.

Bookie: Well read. Likes shoes. Not bad qualities for a person to have.

Lauren: TBird's daughter

Klemmer: Does he still have the Cancer Charity?

WetCoastHawk: Last I knew he was moving from Vancouver to Toronto.

I sincerely wish everyone the best and hope you are all enjoying your summer. Stay safe and be happy.

Hey Bri, don't be a stranger.

Edit: Oops, too late. Feel the love. Feel the love.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Seriously.... My name isn't there.... LOL

I guess I'm the Rundblad of the family....

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man.... this thread. Makes me miss the old days.
Especially Bri.
ANd her tuba.

[video=youtube;d0aIqx1McVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aIqx1McVI[/video]

Last edited: