Fallout 4

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I bought some dlc for that game or it may have been new vegas. Every time i loaded it the wanderer would just start falling through the universe in a loop. It enraged and depressed me and caused me to reflect on my existence. Maybe I, too, was falling through the universe in a loop

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I bought some dlc for that game or it may have been new vegas. Every time i loaded it the wanderer would just start falling through the universe in a loop. It enraged and depressed me and caused me to reflect on my existence. Maybe I, too, was falling through the universe in a loop

Lol brole

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Tried to give FO:NV another shot of not completely being a disaster, and was loving it, several hours in, running around like I remember. Boom. Constant crashes again... I give up on that POS. I loved the game but couldn't ever get it to work right. Wanted to get the DLC but don't trust the game to do it. guess I'll just have to wait it out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tried to give FO:NV another shot of not completely being a disaster, and was loving it, several hours in, running around like I remember. Boom. Constant crashes again... I give up on that POS. I loved the game but couldn't ever get it to work right. Wanted to get the DLC but don't trust the game to do it. guess I'll just have to wait it out.

I still have not gone back to finish my battle at the Dam.... I was in the middle of it and it CTD

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I still have not gone back to finish my battle at the Dam.... I was in the middle of it and it CTD

I was still trying to get fucking novak. constant freezing. I even did a completely clean install. deleted saves and everything. still a POS.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was still trying to get fucking novak. constant freezing. I even did a completely clean install. deleted saves and everything. still a POS.

Weird, I mean most of the game is fine for me, I just had that 1 major crash during my battle at the Dam

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah well it used to be that way for me too but I'm convinced it got to be so bad and weird the first time that it physically damaged my machine somehow. Fucked the HD or something. I know I know but I am sticking to it. My machine was never the same after this fucking game.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how long has it been since you have done a fresh install of windows?

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I wish Bethesda knowing the original guys were hoping to make fallout 3 would have simply bought the rights and published it funding the project rather than developing it themselves.

I know a number of the original fallout team were involved with New Vegas but its still based on bethessdas fallout script, rather than the original formula, which is essentially just elder scrolls with guns and the elder scrolls formula IMO is really just create a big open, but rather soulless, word in which you regularly find yourself wondering aimlessly.

ill play fallout 4 and likely enjoy it but i cant get myself as hyped up as a most people seem to be.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I have that week off like a boss. Had to burn 4 weeks of vacation before the end of the year.

Wow... 4 weeks?

I had to burn like 2 weeks in the last 3 months or lose those days, I know how ya feel.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wish Bethesda knowing the original guys were hoping to make fallout 3 would have simply bought the rights and published it funding the project rather than developing it themselves.

I know a number of the original fallout team were involved with New Vegas but its still based on bethessdas fallout script, rather than the original formula, which is essentially just elder scrolls with guns and the elder scrolls formula IMO is really just create a big open, but rather soulless, word in which you regularly find yourself wondering aimlessly.

ill play fallout 4 and likely enjoy it but i cant get myself as hyped up as a most people seem to be.

You killing my buzz MT

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Wow... 4 weeks?

I had to burn like 2 weeks in the last 3 months or lose those days, I know how ya feel.

Too busy to take vacation this year, same thing for the other guys on my team. Between August and end of year we'll all be i nthe office at once for like 2 weeks or something dumb.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
FYI, if you have Steam, you can preload the game now. I just started downloading it. I believe you can also do it for Xbox One.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Just played for a couple hours last night, so I don't have the full experience yet, but it's brought back all the warm and fuzzy feelings from Fallout 3. I'll be spending way too much time on this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm on my delayed schedule of, buy the previosu blockbuster game months after it comes out and at a discounted price and play the shit out of it till the next huge AAA game is finally at a discounted price. Bonus for GOTY deals. Can't wait to play this next Christmas. hah.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I paid da 60$.... just finished downloading it.... gonna start it right meow

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
imo, bethesda deserves launch day prices. They have a long track record of providing huge value imo. And they support the games for a very long time. And release modding tools. So I have no problems supporting these guys.