Stanley Cup Final IGT: Game 4 - Blackhawks @ Lightning 6/10 at 7:00 p.m.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
The postgame analytics report can be found here, if you're into that type of thing.

It's not pretty. First game this series where Tampa is fully in favor of most of the stats.

If you're looking for an encouraging sign, it's that the Versteeg-Richards-Kane line appears to have had the most possession for Chicago. That hadn't happened before.

No surprise. The Lightning carried the play all game long. I hope we can springboard off the win and get it done, but if it goes like this on Saturday, we're probably going to be down 3-2.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
No surprise. The Lightning carried the play all game long. I hope we can springboard off the win and get it done, but if it goes like this on Saturday, we're probably going to be down 3-2.

If Crawford pulls that voodoo shit in net again, though ... ya never know.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

LOL you really are daft, aren't you. Try posting something intelligent.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
If Crawford pulls that voodoo shit in net again, though ... ya never know.

True. Plus, if any team was in need of a 2-day rest, it's the Hawks. Would love to see them come out flying on Saturday.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
True. Plus, if any team was in need of a 2-day rest, it's the Hawks. Would love to see them come out flying on Saturday

I honestly have no idea what to expect from the Blackhawks on Saturday night. Completely baffled.

Will you ever pull some voodoo shit and post something intelligent?

I think the observation that the Hawks needed a 2-day rest is somewhat intelligent. Perhaps not voodoo-level, but it's still something.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
You'll have to forgive Grimson. I'm kind of in his head, just a teensy bit.

Wear some pleated pants, Grim - the hard-on you have for me is embarrassing.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I can give two shits about analytics or Corsi ratings or any other stats. As I'm sure the players don't care either

The fact this team lost Roszival and has played 4 dmen this long and is 2 wins away from a cup is all that matters. And Seabrook had the save of the game

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can give two shits about analytics or Corsi ratings or any other stats. As I'm sure the players don't care either

The fact this team lost Roszival and has played 4 dmen this long and is 2 wins away from a cup is all that matters. And Seabrook had the save of the game

Corsi means nothing... luckily we have italianbeef (HFBoards Trash) here to break things down for us.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couple of things I took away from tonight's game:

1) Duncan Kieth is a legendary defenseman

2) Saad is so paid

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh now the cbc is sucking crawford cock calling him one of the best mental goalies in the league. Monday they called him a problem

sounds like some people around here

lmao!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't want anyone to get banned for criticizing him either... hope he scores soon.

I think you should be able to criticize, or have an opinion, about any player you want to, just as anybody that wants to criticize you, or have an opinion about your posts, should be able to do so.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude claims I'm trolling him yet he keeps bringing it up over and over again.

I know there is an ignore feature, and I'm about ready to use it. But I'm glad others here are calling it like it is.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

his shit gets old.

BTW, if TB loses the series, it's all on Stamkos missing the open net in the 3rd tonight.

I posted that earlier.

...just in case you missed.

...I know a lot about hockey, BTW.

...just in case you didn't notice.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The postgame analytics report can be found here, if you're into that type of thing.

It's not pretty. First game this series where Tampa is fully in favor of most of the stats.

If you're looking for an encouraging sign, it's that the Versteeg-Richards-Kane line appears to have had the most possession for Chicago. That hadn't happened before.

Yeah, but the one stat that matters is that it's tied up 2 games to 2 games. I don't care if we win 2 more games like we won the first 2, as long as we get to 4. I don't care if we have posters that keep saying that Toews sucks, has no heart, Kane sucks, can't find the net, Sharp sucks, MIA and Crawford gives up baby poopy goals, if we get 4 wins.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah, but the one stat that matters is that it's tied up 2 games to 2 games. I don't care if we win 2 more games like we won the first 2, as long as we get to 4. I don't care if we have posters that keep saying that Toews sucks, has no heart, Kane sucks, can't find the net, Sharp sucks, MIA and Crawford gives up baby poopy goals, if we get 4 wins.
Oh I agree. It's just that I tend to feel more optimistic about the Hawks when they're in control of all the possession stats as that's been the trend when they've won the Cup in the past.