Stanley Cup Final IGT: Game 4 - Blackhawks @ Lightning 6/10 at 7:00 p.m.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Tampa bet line is +150

NICE!!

Been listening to NHL Radio on Sirius/XM the past couple of days. I'm about up to here with the Lightning love and Cooper's over the top smug coyness. Here's hoping the Hawks find the right combos/chemistry/strategy to turn this series 180 degrees tonight.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a good feeling about this one. Just score on a wide open net if you have one (cough Teuvo cough Hossa) and we should be fine.

MaryChristine

Been listening to NHL Radio on Sirius/XM the past couple of days. I'm about up to here with the Lightning love and Cooper's over the top smug coyness. Here's hoping the Hawks find the right combos/chemistry/strategy to turn this series 180 degrees tonight.

never heard him sound smug or coy. whats he saying on xm?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks have a little history in their favor. Like in 2013, when the Boston Bruins had a 2-1 lead with Game 4 in Boston; the Blackhawks won three straight to capture the Cup. Like in this season’s Western Conference Final, when the Anaheim Ducks led the Blackhawks 2-1 after a Game 3 win at United Center. The Blackhawks won the last two games of the series, including a Game 7 on the road, to advance to face the Lightning.

“We've had some history of being in situations where we've been in the exact same spot,” said Quenneville.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ry--rally-in-stanley-cup-final-221124669.html

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
never heard him sound smug or coy. whats he saying on xm?

I haven't either. He and the Lightning have been very respectful of the Hawks. Why wouldn't they be? Maybe they thought him smug when dodging questions on Bishop's injury.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't either. He and the Lightning have been very respectful of the Hawks. Why wouldn't they be? Maybe they thought him smug when dodging questions on Bishop's injury.
What injury? The one coach says he doesn't have.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks have a little history in their favor. Like in 2013, when the Boston Bruins had a 2-1 lead with Game 4 in Boston; the Blackhawks won three straight to capture the Cup. Like in this season’s Western Conference Final, when the Anaheim Ducks led the Blackhawks 2-1 after a Game 3 win at United Center. The Blackhawks won the last two games of the series, including a Game 7 on the road, to advance to face the Lightning.

“We've had some history of being in situations where we've been in the exact same spot,” said Quenneville.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ry--rally-in-stanley-cup-final-221124669.html

But, but, but road teams are 13-0 in the finals when winning game 3. As much as NBC, and Nhl network has been blabbering about this stat I get the feeling the games shouldn't even be played anymore. I wouldn't put so much into these stats when they're against a team on the verge of a dynasty.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But, but, but road teams are 13-0 in the finals when winning game 3. As much as NBC, and Nhl network has been blabbering about this stat I get the feeling the games shouldn't even be played anymore. I wouldn't put so much into these stats when they're against a team on the verge of a dynasty.

...and of course, Anaheim hadn't lost at home in this year's playoffs till we beat them at Honda Center, and then they returned the favor by stopping our home playoff win streak at the UC.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I hear they've got some good popcorn in the press box, Bigfoot.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Johnny Oduya is NOT at the morning skate. Upper-body injury. No word on his game availability yet.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
88610-Beating-Dead-Horse-gif-Imgur-gxz1.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Johnny Oduya is NOT at the morning skate. Upper-body injury. No word on his game availability yet.

So he could have a shoulder bruise, a broken hand, or he could have been decapitated by ISIS.

"Yep Oduyer got da upper body injury.... yep"

Thx Q lol

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hoping the guys un-headded their asses for this one. I hope they come out looking to redeem themselves.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Timonen is in as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk