Stanley Cup Final IGT: Game 4 - Blackhawks @ Lightning 6/10 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Tracey Myers just tweeted that Rundblad and Cumiskey were still out on the ice for the morning skate, which would lead her to believe that Oduya is playing, so ...

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
From a Twitter feed I just saw on the lines today via the Tribune.

Chris Kuc
@ChrisKuc
#Blackhawks lines at morning skate:
Saad-Toews-Hossa
Versteeg-Richards-Kane
Sharp-Vermette-Teravainen
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw​

Jun. 10, 2015

Steeg in for Bickell...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Oduya is banged up and Timonen is in ... hope TVR is willing and able for a big night. If the Hawks can get a solid 13-15 minutes out of him that'd be a huge help.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Oduya is banged up and Timonen is in ... hope TVR is willing and able for a big night. If the Hawks can get a solid 13-15 minutes out of him that'd be a huge help.
I thought TVR looked okay last game--certainly not a liability. Timmo on the ice scares me in this series though.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I thought TVR looked okay last game--certainly not a liability. Timmo on the ice scares me in this series though.

Will be interested to see how Timmo plays against a team that's not going to impale him on the boards every time he touches the puck like ANA did. Could get a better performance out of him. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Last edited:

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Hawks have managed 2, 3, and 2 goals in three games. In each of the past three series, Bishop has had games where he allowed 4 (Det), 6 (MTL, NY), and 7 (NY).

Tonight is the night the Hawks break through.

Let's light him up then!

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
I haven't either. He and the Lightning have been very respectful of the Hawks. Why wouldn't they be? Maybe they thought him smug when dodging questions on Bishop's injury.

His interview after game 1 was very defensive with the "look at the score sheet - did their top guys score?" stuff. Not to mention the "we don't do match ups", followed him chasing them all of game 2. And of course, all the Bishop stuff....just say lower body, day to day and move on.

He just rubs me the wrong way. I look forward to his concession presser after game 6.

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
Tracey Myers just tweeted that Rundblad and Cumiskey were still out on the ice for the morning skate, which would lead her to believe that Oduya is playing, so ...

Everyone else had left the ice, but they were still having trouble getting the puck out...

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Will be interested to see how Timmo plays against a team that's not going to impale him on the boards every time he touches the puck like ANA did. Could get a better performance out of him. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

So instead of getting hammered every time he touches the puck, he just has to deal with the Lightning's speed. Shouldn't be an issue...o wait.

Not a fan of this move. Cumiskey can atleast skate with the Lightning. I don't know what Timonen is going to bring for those 5-7 minutes. Both aren't great options...but feel like Cumiskey is the better one at this point.

Just hoping that he has 5 very uneventful minutes that all start in the offensive zone.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So instead of getting hammered every time he touches the puck, he just has to deal with the Lightning's speed. Shouldn't be an issue...o wait.

Not a fan of this move. Cumiskey can atleast skate with the Lightning. I don't know what Timonen is going to bring for those 5-7 minutes. Both aren't great options...but feel like Cumiskey is the better one at this point.

Just hoping that he has 5 very uneventful minutes that all start in the offensive zone.

Because I definitely said that Timonen is going to have no problem handling Tampa's speed.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Good talk.

Also, Duncan Keith missed the morning skate but no one's expecting him to miss the game tonight because he's likely not human.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Have to remember that Stamkos hasn't gotten on the board in this series. Scary thought for the Blackhawks. They have bottled him up pretty well but a player of his caliber is going to get his sooner or later. I know everyone is saying Toews/Kane/etc are due...but same can be said about a couple guys on the team that is up 2 - 1 right now.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
If Cumiskey and Runblad stayed after the morning skate, it means they are not playing. So it's:

Keith-Seabs
hammer-Oduya
Timonen-TVR

Don't know why Timonen is going to be playing, unless the thought is he has more confidence and poise breaking the puck out then Cumiskey.

Sure would be nice to have Clendening or Dahlbeck right now.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Cumiskey and Runblad stayed after the morning skate, it means they are not playing. So it's:

Keith-Seabs
hammer-Oduya
Timonen-TVR

Don't know why Timonen is going to be playing, unless the thought is he has more confidence and poise breaking the puck out then Cumiskey.

Sure would be nice to have Clendening or Dahlbeck right now.

Ryan Stanton, too.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Oduya is officially in for tonight per Coach Q, BTW.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is Toews actually going to demonstrate any leadership and actually show the fuck up tonight?

9 periods and counting.