Stanley Cup Final Game 5 IGT: Official IGT *POST IG THOUGHTS IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
i don't need to have a man crush. Im a woman. dementia is an awful disease.

I should have specified besides you, then.

Yeah Kris is my favorite. Well, technically Waylon and him are tied. He's a fantastic songwriter. A lot has changed since those guys in Nashville.

I saw Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan and John Mellencamp in Indiana a few years ago at a minor league baseball stadium front row. Soooo cool.

MaryChristine

I should have specified besides you, then.

Yeah Kris is my favorite. Well, technically Waylon and him are tied. He's a fantastic songwriter. A lot has changed since those guys in Nashville.

I saw Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan and John Mellencamp in Indiana a few years ago at a minor league baseball stadium front row. Soooo cool.

Are you like 80?

TCD

Liked Posts:

Despro..seeing you are such a bruce springsteen mark i got a band for you to listen to. You may know them already who knows. I want you to check out War On Drugs album Lost In The Dream. I think you would like it as there are some springsteen influences all through it with a bit of mark knopfler. Its one of my fav albums from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFelXRjwoKA

You are welcome!! Things i do for people.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Despro..seeing you are such a bruce springsteen mark i got a band for you to listen to. You may know them already who knows. I want you to check out War On Drugs album Lost In The Dream. I think you would like it as there are some springsteen influences all through it with a bit of mark knopfler. Its one of my fav albums from last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFelXRjwoKA

You are welcome!! Things i do for people.

Omg I just got into War on Drugs! They are fantastic thanks for pointing it out.. Someone said its like Springsteen on speed meets The Cure; I agree lol.

Are you going to see them when they come to the metro in July?!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Omg I just got into War on Drugs! They are fantastic thanks for pointing it out.. Someone said its like Springsteen on speed meets The Cure; I agree lol.

Are you going to see them when they come to the metro in July?!

Albums fucking amazing right? Yah im not from the area lol im from vancouver. They just played here unknowingly to me and i missed it. Really upset about it.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Albums fucking amazing right? Yah im not from the area lol im from vancouver. They just played here unknowingly to me and i missed it. Really upset about it.

Oh damn man, sorry to hear that lol.

I'll admit I only know a handful of songs, but I got some stuff to finish up, so I'll play the whole album. So pumped they're coming here in July! They sound great live from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.