Mass Effect: Andromeda

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
2 weekends of working on the theater room on Sunday with my Dad and we're nearly there.

Need to complete some drywall patching this week, then next Saturday or Sunday complete the power/HDMI passthru housing by the projector, do the final mount of the projector and get it set perfect, mount and wire the surround sound, and mount the ladder shelving to the wall where the receiver/bluray/Xbox One/etc will sit and connect everything.

Oh and then clean.... clean up all the mess, holy fucking mess batman, there is drywall and garbage everywhere.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it wrong that I gently "encouraged" my wife to take our son to New York next week to see her friends?

Absolutely not

FTR my theater room is operational... but I leave for Spain for 5 days the day after ME Andromeda is released

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it wrong that I gently "encouraged" my wife to take our son to New York next week to see her friends?

Not at all. I am taking vacation Tuesday and Wednesday. Don't have any deadlines next week so that might just turn into taking Thursday and Friday off too, lol.

Absolutely not

FTR my theater room is operational... but I leave for Spain for 5 days the day after ME Andromeda is released

Poor planning on your part.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely not

Isn't Spain one of the 37 countries that have banned you?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Poor planning on your part.

It is a free 5 day trip to Spain I won thru an award at work.... I did not plan it in any sense, I didn't have any delusions of winning it lol

However, I aint gonna pass up a free trip to Spain and free vacation time.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Isn't Spain one of the 37 countries that have banned you?

You shut your dirty corpse mouf Tater, when I want your opinion I will shred you, salt/pepper/onion/garlic you and fry you in a pan with butter and oil

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got my pre order in on Amazon. The hype is real

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is a free 5 day trip to Spain I won thru an award at work.... I did not plan it in any sense, I didn't have any delusions of winning it lol

However, I aint gonna pass up a free trip to Spain and free vacation time.

Fair point.

At any rate just started playing it because I habe EA Access and definitely going to be playing this shit a fuck ton.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Is the main character human and/ have to be?

I'd be interested if a sci-fi game like it did that in a universe were humans exist but you aren't just a human but were a Krogan, Salarian, or whatever.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is the main character human and/ have to be?

I'd be interested if a sci-fi game like it did that in a universe were humans exist but you aren't just a human but were a Krogan, Salarian, or whatever.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

You get to pick from two human characters. It's fraternal twins (boy and girl) and whoever you don't pick becomes one of your squadmates.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So just wrapped up my 10 hour trial and this game is going to be worth it for me. I didn't try out multiplayer but as for as the campaign and the first 2 missions it's everything I was expecting.

The best thing about this iteration is that you are not locked into a given class. Before you had to be a soldier, biotic, tech or a combination of those 3 classes but once you picked, each class or combination class had predefined skills.

Now you start out as one of 6 classes but all that impacts is your starting ability ie a biotic will start with throw. After that as you level up, you can basically select any skill from any class although some of the higher level skills require a certain number of skill points in a given class to unlock.

In any event it makes the skill combinations damn near endless. I will be putting a fuck ton of hours into this no doubt.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Game was delivered just now. Ares should let me out of work early :shifty:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He might, if he was actually a human being.

I was going to until you said this...

Thank Tater for this long day of work clone