2015-2016 Blackhawks Off season thread

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I mean, I think he told me after my 2nd post here that I was a terrible poster.

Maybe I am, but you need more than 2 posts to determine that.

You posted a link to the Kesler "No human can withstand that many hits" quote... soooo perhaps

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean, I think he told me after my 2nd post here that I was a terrible poster.

Maybe I am, but you need more than 2 posts to determine that.

Not really. I mean, we all determined Biff was an asshat within his first few posts and he has done nothing in the subsequent two years to alleviate that belief.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Not really. I mean, we all determined Biff was an asshat within his first few posts and he has done nothing in the subsequent two years to alleviate that belief.

To be fair we had good reason to know that because he was an asshat on cbmb and the Scout Bears forum where he got himself banned for causing strife with posters frequently.. oh maybe it wasn't dissimilar

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CHa7MNdVAAAlD8y.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks signed former NCAA defenseman Nolan Valleau:

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=777157&hootPostID=00be653d464efd330d2072234ea344b2

Valleau, 22, recorded 19 points (2G, 17A) in 39 regular-season games with Bowling Green of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association during his freshman campaign; he shared the team lead in assists and seventh among league defensemen in scoring. The Novi, Mich., native shared second on the team with seven power-play points (7A) and registered 37 blocked shots and a +3 plus/minus rating. He was named to the 2014-15 WCHA All-Rookie team. Valleau tallied 26 points (8G, 18A) in 64 regular-season games during the 2012-13 season, which he split between the Chicago Steel and Des Moines Buccaneers of the United States Hockey League. Prior to that, he posted 31 points (6G, 25A) in 53 regular-season games with the North American Hockey League’s Port Huron Fighting Falcons and New Mexico Mustangs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad he's not a former Hobey Baker winner. You know, with all the success the Hawks have had with those.

:-v

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Nordstrom re-signed on a 1 year deal with no other contract details out so far.

2 RFA Swedes down, 1 to go

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Nordstrom re-signed on a 1 year deal with no other contract details out so far.

2 RFA Swedes down, 1 to go

Kruger has a contract/agreement in place but is just waiting for things to sort themselves out. He passed up arbitration for a reason and is doing the Blackhawks a real big favor here by being so patient. Many players in the same situation wouldn't do the same and I can't blame them for wanting to secure their future now compared to later.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, ummmm... are they gonna sign Krugs or no?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I just can't wait to unstick the fuck out of this thread when the offseason ends and get back to some actual hockey talk instead of a never-ending rape discussion.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
So, ummmm... are they gonna sign Krugs or no?

I hope so? Krugs is definitely doing the Hawks a huge favor by not exploring any other options. Hawks would be pretty fucked if someone else tried throwing an offer sheet at him.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just can't wait to unstick the fuck out of this thread when the offseason ends and get back to some actual hockey talk instead of a never-ending rape discussion.

Ditto x10.
I've been watching the replays of last years hawks playoff games they've been showing non stop on (NHL Network?) I believe. Maybe it's CSN. Tonight was the Hawks/Ducks WCF series games.
I'm really psyched about the season starting soon as usual, but I know this year will be very different. Besides just Sharp, Saad, Oduya.. being gone.