Patrick Sharp trade scenarios

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any improvement on these trade scenarios?

I thought we had like 8 suitors. Dallas. Montreal. Detroit have also been mentioned. I don't know if the final 2 are known. But I'd love to see the first 3 completed, and the next 3 proposed. This is the most interesting shit going right now for sure. What will we get? I'm hearing our demands are ridiculous. Likely its one of those things. A high pick and thats it. Or a low pick and a mid prospect. Something like that. 8 teams somebody could get in bidding war.

Of those 6/8 teams....what is the best pick? I imagine we are leaning that direction given the draft situation.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jackass thinks it's pretty likely that Sharp goes to the Laffs.

Ton

Liked Posts:
I think whatever the return is, it's going to be a good one. Don't listen to the people out there saying that teams aren't going to bail out the Hawks by relieving their cap issues... Sharp is a hot commodity and could be a top line player on all those teams listed and they know that. This could turn into a bidding war, I wouldn't be surprised if we received a 1st/high 2nd, a top 100 prospect, and NHL ready defenseman on their ELC in return for Sharp.

Teams are going to look at... 3 Cups... 30 goal sniper... Gold medal... before they even think about the Hawks Cap.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The other day on the news they showed an aerial view of Sharpie's house and a bunch of the guys hanging out with the Cup. I wonder if he stays in the area after the trade or how many of the other players plan to.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I think whatever the return is, it's going to be a good one. Don't listen to the people out there saying that teams aren't going to bail out the Hawks by relieving their cap issues... Sharp is a hot commodity and could be a top line player on all those teams listed and they know that. This could turn into a bidding war, I wouldn't be surprised if we received a 1st/high 2nd, a top 100 prospect, and NHL ready defenseman on their ELC in return for Sharp.

Teams are going to look at... 3 Cups... 30 goal sniper... Gold medal... before they even think about the Hawks Cap.

I'd like to think we could get that, but teams also know the Hawks NEED to move Sharp, that despite having 3 cups he's now on the down slope of his career, and he's got a 6 mil cap hit. We shall see.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to think we could get that, but teams also know the Hawks NEED to move Sharp, that despite having 3 cups he's now on the down slope of his career, and he's got a 6 mil cap hit. We shall see.

Those 29 teams will compete with one another. Sharp will give back a high return.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Those 29 teams will compete with one another. Sharp will give back a high return.

Depends on the market. Sharp can't only be traded to 8 teams due to his NTC. Just hope at least two interested parties are on that list.

Plus, what the fuck do you know? You don't even do anything around here!!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie · 2h2 hours ago
CHI continuing to work on Patrick Sharp trade, amongst others. But hottest stuff right now appears to be ARI possible trading of No. 3 pick.

Maybe it wasn't so wack of an idea/offer

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on the market. Sharp can't only be traded to 8 teams due to his NTC. Just hope at least two interested parties are on that list.

Plus, what the fuck do you know? You don't even do anything around here!!

One day, the Kraken will awaken.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One day, the Kraken will awaken.

gasp.jpg

Ton

Liked Posts:
*crickets*

What's going on, Stan?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He doesn't need Dale indeed... there has been talk even involving not only Sharp but potential to deal Bicks or Steeger with Bergevin in Montreal. It is about time to work that former assistant connection, we already have Hawks South and Hawks North, get Le Falcon Noir into the mix.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hearing Penguins and Canadiens are teams in hottest pursuit of #Blackhawks' Patrick Sharp. Rangers have also made contact.

Rangers have no cap room, Pens don't have a 1st rnd pick....their 16th pick was traded to the Oil who have 2 1st rnd picks this year.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sharp...Y U NO TRADED YET?!?