Patrick Sharp trade scenarios

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Let me first off say that Patrick Sharp is 90% likely going to get traded if you like it or not.

Now, if you haven't heard, the Hawks want:
  • A first round draft pick
  • An A-level prospect
  • A top 6 forward on a entry-level contract
Now, according to reports, teams leading the pack for his services are Washington, Florida, and Montreal. Deals with Washington and Montreal would have their first round pick as the main piece while a deal with Florida would make a prospect the main piece.

After hearing these reports, it started to make me think what kind of deals could these teams make. Down below, I have listed a deal for each team mentioned above. They will be edited as the days go on. I would like to hear your feedback and your trade scenarios below as well. Cheers.

Washington: 2015 first round draft pick (22nd) + Madison Bowey

Montreal: 2015 first round draft pick (26th) +

Florida: Mike Matheson +

*STILL BEING WORKED ON

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
All of these trades you've suggested seem rather logical. What are you doing on the Internet?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of these trades you've suggested seem logical. What are you doing on the Internet?

:troll:

Last edited:

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Better head to hockeybuzz for secret info....Jackass has all the inside poop.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All of these trades you've suggested seem rather logical. What are you doing on the Internet?

He doesn't belong here DMelt, may we burn him?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if I sent this gif to our potential trade partners if they would rethink the trade....

kSs5zZq.gif

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I would be nice to get a 1st rounder to make up for the one we lost in the Vermette deal. Sharp will actually yield a decent return, as opposed to Bickell who couldn't fetch a half eaten grilled cheese on wonder bread.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
How about they make whoever takes Sharp take Bickell with them.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I would be nice to get a 1st rounder to make up for the one we lost in the Vermette deal. Sharp will actually yield a decent return, as opposed to Bickell who couldn't fetch a half eaten grilled cheese on wonder bread.

That's the 30th pick, btw. Hawks did not give up much of anything for Vermette when they won the Cup. It's basically a 2nd round pick and a prospect.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the 30th pick, btw. Hawks did not give up much of anything for Vermette when they won the Cup. It's basically a 2nd round pick and a prospect.

I agree you do that deal all day when you see the cap problems coming you go all in and make the most of loss of Kane.

Now if Kane hadn't come back? If Vermette didn't turn his game around midway through Nashville? If Teuvo doesn't emerge? Desjardins Kruger Shaw don't click. Keith doesn't play possessed? Seabrooke doesn't will a way.

The loss of 30th pick is meaningless now..Vermette became invaluable by the Anaheim series and I don't think we win the cup without him. It was such a blessing to solve 2C and 3C by years end this year given the playoff performer Richards continues to prove he has a top playoff gear.

I hope we can retain one of these guys. Getting a higher first than we lost for Sharp back would be huge.

We already lost Hayes. Reilly and a first back would even things up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big surprise that Bowman wants to do business with the Panthers again. I think Sharp would be a great fit for Pittsburgh or Washington.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
With this year being a deep draft, anything in the 1st round is better than #54 overall.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
If I'm reading Sportrac correctly, the Pens have $57.7M in 13 players under contract. They sign Sharp they're essentially where the Hawks are now. The Caps, OTOH, have $50.5M in 15 players. The Panthers $52.9M in 19 players.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sharp, Bickell, Raanta and a prospect to Phoenix for 3rd overall pick.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, I can float stupid trade offers like anybody else. Throw Versteeg in too if they ask for more.