Enuff is Enuff already

Geno

Liked Posts:
Corey wotten ended Farve's career...

Guess you don't follow football

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
For starters, Favre was a Viking, not a Packer.

If Rodgers chooses to become a Viking later in his career and a Bear player "ends his career" so be it.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
For starters, Favre was a Viking, not a Packer. This was the only quote I could find from Favre regarding that hit.

"[It was] one of the most minor hits I've ever [taken]," Favre said. "The guy didn't even hit me, he pushed me. I threw the ball and the field of course was solid ice, it was like concrete. I hit the left side of my head and the next thing I remember, I was snoring as our trainer was kind of shaking me saying, 'Are you OK?' I look at the footage, even though it wasn't long, there was that 10-15 second period where I was asleep."

But again, he was a Viking. If Rodgers chooses to become a Viking later in his career and a Bear player "ends his career" so be it. To be honest with you though, I really don't like seeing career ending injuries to any player, rival or not.

http://youtu.be/zrLnBWY_ga0

Not that it matters but it was more than just a push.....

And I'm just rattling your cage,sorry you don't understand the context..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The only way the Bears win next year is if Rodgers does not step onto the field. Bears are rebuilding and the Packers are one of the top favorites to go to the Super Bowl this season. Sorry my friend but it ain't gonna happen.

Actually, the problem is OUR QB and all the turnovers he has against the Pack. He hasn't shown one bit of improvement in 6 years playing GB and he prolly won't again this year. When it comes to playing the Packers I worry more about our QB beating us than Rodgers.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can be hopeful and realistic at the same time. I'll cheer just as loud as I have in the past, I just won't be as upset if they lose because I don't expect greatness out of this team-yet.

I do think that this new leadership will bring a winner to Chicago. I also believe that to build the team properly it will take time. There are some pieces in place but lets face it, there are a lot more question marks too.

Geno

Liked Posts:
Actually, the problem is OUR QB and all the turnovers he has against the Pack. He hasn't shown one bit of improvement in 6 years playing GB and he prolly won't again this year. When it comes to playing the Packers I worry more about our QB beating us than Rodgers.
Cutler has been horrible against the Packers. I can't disagree with you on that.

JIMMY MAC FAN

Liked Posts:
I'd hate to share a foxhole with a lot of the posters here too many quiters and Packer Nuthuggers.

Sure they been givin us the business for a few years and sure the Bears are comin off a bad season

But buck up lil campers what are we

bunch_of_slack_jawed.gif

Or are we Bears fans who bleed navy and orange bros

its a new season lets man up a new team a new and vastly improved coaching staff.

The Bears can and will bounce back stronger than eva goddam it....whos with me?

post-15533-Is-there-no-one-else-Brad-Pitt-wgRe.gif

am, I the last die hard Bears fan?

Sack up fellas lets come outta the woodwork and support and believe in our team

giphy.gif

BEARDOWN
Cool story. Here is a man fucking a turtle.
image.jpg

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd hate to share a foxhole with a lot of the posters here too many quiters and Packer Nuthuggers.

Sure they been givin us the business for a few years and sure the Bears are comin off a bad season

bunch_of_slack_jawed.gif

BEARDOWN

I'm with you, Blain. Fuck the packers, it's our year I can feel it. That could be syphilis though...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That could be syphilis though...

After spending late 2014 getting bent over bareback by the likes of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Tony Romo...its a good possibility.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Is Jon Snow really dead?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

bunch_of_slack_jawed.gif

Or are we Bears fans who bleed navy and orange bros

its a new season lets man up a new team a new and vastly improved coaching staff.

The Bears can and will bounce back stronger than eva goddam it....whos with me?

post-15533-Is-there-no-one-else-Brad-Pitt-wgRe.gif

am, I the last die hard Bears fan?

Sack up fellas lets come outta the woodwork and support and believe in our team

giphy.gif

BEARDOWN

Bran_stark.gif

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Bears can beat the Pack...they just have to minimize Cutler's ability to complete passes to Packers

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Good lord stop whining. Just because people choose not to act like delusional 12 year old fanboys with you and spout off dumb shit about how the Bears are going to be some amazing team this year doesn't make them quitters or Packer nuthuggers. It's called accepting reality, you should try it some time. The reality of the situation is Cutler until proven otherwise flat out sucks vs the Packers and the road to the playoffs goes thru them. The coaching and roster changes mean jack shit until we see actual improved results on the field.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Never cared for Enuff Z Nuff, I have an extreme dislike for 80's glam/hair metal.
Never cared for the Packers, because I'm a Bears fan.

Can they field the preseason team before we #calledit regardless of outcome?